• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tickle Me Cooper

A Black Protagonist
Honestly I'm only hoping for one eeveelution, and that's a Normal-typed one.

HP: 60
Att: 130
Def: 65
Sp. Att: 110
Sp: Def: 65
Spe: 95

With a diverse movepool with moves that would represent all of the "Physical" types (and Dragon). Moves like Close Combat, Shadow Claw, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Acrobatics, Bug Bite, Poison Jab, Extremespeed, and Iron Head. (And Dragon Fang)

EDIT: Oh, and for the record, I don't think that the silhouette is either an eeveelution OR a Fennekin evo. It's just a new Pokemon.

Last edited:

Yveltal96

A little more human

patriko

The Foresaken
see your already a step ahead.
Ive only had two RE's. and they were both Drilburs.
I prefer masuda method, just because i can control nature, ability, and what not.
So unlike you...i will have a DW shiny eevee. (that wasnt be a low blow or anything.)
but i am super jelly you have one.

I just wanted to say that, well al that is true; you signature is really big.. and red. BIG RED :D

Icepath

If that item thing wasn't in the way we could get a better look

It's probably not a Fennekin evolution, because it's a bit too early for that, and not to mention the starter evolutions would most likely be reveled together.

BBtheASH

A Fairy Specialized Trainer
Well, I hope we're right about it being an Eeveelution. I want to name it Bricky. :D
Cues Rose

Bricky? haha lol
anywho, i hope we're right about it being a new eeveelution.
I think itd be a bit strange only to show the silhouette of Fennekin's 2nd stage, without showing Chespin's or Froakie's next stage silhuoettes.
So im putting my money on it being a new eeveelution.

Espeon POWER!

Coral Eye Trainer
Glad there's finally new info even if it's just a silhouette but I hope theres some more inside.
I also feel like it's going to be an eeveelution since Pokemon Smash seems to have been hinting at it for a whie now with that eeveelution dress up thing and then saying they'll have news in the next upcoming show dressed up as them too.
If it is indeed an eeveelution then it seems like it will be flying type (hopefully breaking the flying mould and staying true to the eeveelution mould and being pure) with its ears resembling wings and its tail resembling a tornado.

patriko

The Foresaken
No way man, I've always wanted a Flying eeveelution. Maybe my dream is being fulfilled... I just hope they didn't make it look stupid.

Flying Eevee *Pokemon Can Not Learn Fly*
Captures Wild Pidgey *Pidgey Learned Fly*

gliscor&yanmega

I wish I could see through silhouettes or whatever. Wonder how long the thing will remain hidden, my head is already pounding wondering what the thing is. I'll just go with what seems to be the general thought and assume it's a Eevee evolution. I don't really care for Eevee evolutions for the most part, but I do enjoy Eevee's general theme.

Emily101

Froakie Trainer
Guys if you look super closely you can kinda see it's face. Definitely NOT a Fennekin evo.

Emily101

Froakie Trainer
It's winking and it's nose is round and has a little smirk

Status
Not open for further replies.