• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Guys if you look super closely you can kinda see it's face. Definitely NOT a Fennekin evo.

Are you seeing things? One can't see a face.

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
I get the feeling that this is Fennekin's next stage.

the ears look very similar.

I doubt it'll be an Fenneken evo. They usually don't reveal the starter evo's this early, and they wouldn't reveal Fenneken's evo without Froakie's or Chespin's. It does bear a resemblance, though.

I'm guessing its an eeveelution, but whyat type is in the air. The tail makes me think Dragon, or at least from what I can see of it. Why does that toy have to be there?

Guys if you look super closely you can kinda see it's face. Definitely NOT a Fennekin evo.

What?

Emily101

Froakie Trainer
I swear I can see it on my laptop if I tilt it at an angle. The face details are somewhat in the silhouette,

I doubt it'll be an Fenneken evo. They usually don't reveal the starter evo's this early, and they wouldn't reveal Fenneken's evo without Froakie's or Chespin's. It does bear a resemblance, though.

I'm guessing its an eeveelution, but whyat type is in the air. The tail makes me think Dragon, or at least from what I can see of it. Why does that toy have to be there?

Wut

If I remember correctly, Blaziken was shown before Sceptile and Swampert. But, this is horrible memory I got going on here.

diakyu

I swear I can see it on my laptop if I tilt it at an angle. The face details are somewhat in the silhouette,
I'm seeing it to. I think I might be going insane.

Emily101

Froakie Trainer
The face is kinda turned to the right and the eyes are slightly looking left. It has a cute, confident smirk and a roundish little nose. Almost like a Shaymin form and a ribbon around it's neck.

Icepath

The face is kinda turned to the right and the eyes are slightly looking left. It has a cute, confident smirk and a roundish little nose. Almost like a Shaymin form and a ribbon around it's neck.
I can some-what see that

It appears to have a ribbon around its neck as well.

BBtheASH

A Fairy Specialized Trainer
Either flying or poision, Plz let it not be normal eevee, that is pointless

its not pointless.
The point would be so that you can actually use a "pseudo" eevee.
Remember eevee gets no boosts from Any item, and actually be able to do some significant damage or support.
Believe it or not, some people actually like the Normal type, *cough cough* me....
there versatile and extremely useful, especially when your not dealing with there only weakness.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Yeah I'm starting to think its an Eeveelution as well. The shape of its head reminds me of Eevee & its evolutions.

Emily101

Froakie Trainer
Thank you! Now see guys? I'm telling the truth! You will believe me when it's revealed, I wish you guys could see it

jwla

Really...weird... I had a dream where I saw some images of a Flying-type evolution of Eevee. It had big ears (as Eevee does) and long scarf-like appendages. If this thing turns out to be red and white, I am so done. hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.