• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBtheASH

A Fairy Specialized Trainer
So I guess they got a translation?

Yes, its name does seem to be in fact Ninfia in japanese.
There is some speculation going around on other forums. so its definatley "googleable" now.

Icepath

I wish I could stay up for more leaks, darnit.

I still have 9 minutes though DX

Hmm

Maybe it's a new type...?

patriko

The Foresaken
"Then Bug eeveelution. Nymph is nature and as Gras is already taken I would assume its bug." Eeveelution = Bug type eevee?!

diakyu

Bah, well those who can't make it out are not missing much. Just two eyes and a ribbon.

Emily101

Froakie Trainer
mine is all the way up but i don't see it

Slightly tilt your screen and look closely. It seems to have a bright (maybe white) face and dark eyes and the mouth is just a line in a smirk position. The face details are small and cute. The mouth is quite close to the little round nose. (The nose is slightly pointing to your right as you look)

I'm sorry I'm not explaining it better...

Icepath

When you think of ribbons, what type of Pokemon do you think of?

I think of normal type.

It's possible that it's a normal type eeveelution.

patriko

The Foresaken
From the name, it might be poison
I always wanted a poison eevee

Can no one see what i'm saying? People on pokebeach been saying this; "Then Bug eeveelution. Nymph is nature and as Grass is already taken I would assume its bug." Eeveelution = Bug type eevee?!

Skippio

The Upgrade
I'm obviously crazy but when I dragged it over a white surface (making it transparent), it looks like a bird. I see two big eyes, a beak, and a fur scarf. Maybe I'm just seeing the wrong thing?

I'd like a ninja eevee. I really would.

Icepath

Wait

Now that I look at it more closely...

Could it...

Hmm...

It could be a combination...

PokeAJ

When you think of ribbons, what type of Pokemon do you think of?

I think of normal type.

It's possible that it's a normal type eeveelution.
I think I would die of disappointment if they wasted an eeveeloution on normal type. They better be making all of the remaining types if they're gonna do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.