• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenilius

The inclusion of Mewtwo in Movie 16's title is intriguing... Could a Mew(two) related Pokemon be introduced with Gen 6 perhaps?

Emily101

Froakie Trainer
Regarding its eyes, the eyebrows are in the position that you would associate with an angry person (you know like a V) but it's smirking so it looks confident or cocky.

BunniBear4

Pokémon Trainer
The party doesn't want to start until I have to go to bed... Ugh. Anyway Ninfia is interesting. I can make out eyes and a ribbon. All I can really tell is that it has the potential to be really interesting. I also know that if I do end up falling asleep and wake up to nothing that's in full color I am going to have one loooooooong day at school.

UnovaCastaway

"Full name of the upcoming movie is Extremespeed Genosect and the Awakening of Mewtwo
New Pokemon debuting in “Eevee & Friends” short is called ニンフィア (Ninfia)"

Wait, what?! Is this real?!?!???!!!! (Mewtwo being in the movie!)

Where did Pokebeach find the new Pokemon's name?

carboncopy

(-) (-) (-) (-)
Mewtwo in movie 16 ? hmmmm.... the dna theory for gen 6 getting more interesting.
Anyway, I hope we get a really good evo method with this eeveelution.

PokeAJ

I know this is just wishful thinking, but I honestly want GameFreak to just go eeveeloution crazy on us this gen and give us all remaining types.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I love how everyone is instantly assuming Ninfia is an Eeveelution, even if there is a statement hinting that it is. Is anyone able to derive a root in it's name yet?

Emily101

Froakie Trainer
could you post what you are seeing cause i don't see it

I could only post the same silhouette. I'm putting my face right up to my screen and I can see the entire face. Ignore the big ears or whatever and focus just below them on the face.

diakyu

Regarding its eyes, the eyebrows are in the position that you would associate with an angry person (you know like a V) but it's smirking so it looks confident or cocky.
I think I can make out a tuft of hair on its head.

Zachmac

Like most people have speculated, at high location. That's the only thing I can think of. Or maybe some new item that's a feather and you make Eevee hold it and level it up. :/
Nope.

Umbreon and Espeon evolved depending on day/night, and also depending on happiness. This was completely new at the time.

Glaceon and Leafeon evolved depending on location. This was completely new at the time.

So why wouldn't this be a new method? Especially since we're talking about the evolution pokemon itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.