• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily101

Froakie Trainer
Oh yay! You guys can finally see it! See what I mean with the V eyebrow detail? Looks like it's gonna be flying type but I don't even care, I love it!

jwla

To me, some forms of Eevee are feminine (Vaporeon, Flareon, Espeon and Glaceon), but can be male. It makes me wonder if this -eon is a female-only evolution. That would be a step in a new direction for Eevee...

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
I'm still not seeing the flying type resemblance. If I had to go with one type, it'd have to be normal.

Anyways, it looks pretty Feminine, so what if you have to have a Female Eevee and level it up to a certain level to evolve. And then the second new Eeveelution (assuming we get one) has to be Male to evolve.

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
Its eyes are weird to look at. At first, I thought it was a flying type because of the ribbons, but now I'm unsure. Normal type?

Zachmac

To me, some forms of Eevee are feminine (Vaporeon, Flareon, Espeon and Glaceon), but can be male. It makes me wonder if this -eon is a female-only evolution. That would be a step in a new direction for Eevee...
Gender-only has been done before. When a new eevee is released, a new evolution method is along with it.

Daisymareep

Beware the cuteness
That the cutest thing ever. I really hope it normal or flying, though it look more normal to me.

Emily101

Froakie Trainer

BunniBear4

Pokémon Trainer
I think it will evolve using a certain ribbon, it seems to make sense the most with it's design and story in the eevee film. I also hope it can wave it's things to make it fly because then I'd have a real reason to make it join the team with Fennekin.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
I wonder if we only get Eevee this issue new Pokémon wise? Hope not... but it's grown on me immensly!

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
I'm so happy that we finally got a new Eeveelution. It's design is interesting to say the least, and I'm sure that it'll probably be a flying type. But who knows? Anyways, what sticks out the most is its name. Notice it doesn't end in -eon. This might mean something new for the eevee line but maybe I'm looking too deep into it.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
THe typing and evolution method is a secret... Well, Wait no... THat should never be brought up

Hmm, maybe it's a new mechanic? Or they are brining contests back... So much fuel to talk about from one little pokemon

@Lucario, that's it's japanese name. It follows the same pattern for Glaceon's and Leafeon's japanese names

Espeon POWER!

Coral Eye Trainer
I think the eeveelution is bug type since its eyes look extra big and buggy, it ahs pretty butterfly/moth like colours and it has bows that look like butterfly wings. The ribbon bits also kind of ook like antennae.

Status
Not open for further replies.