• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBtheASH

A Fairy Specialized Trainer
I think it's going to be a normal type, and a kind of "ultimate" eeveelution.
But this worries me... what if they just stop there and don't make eeveelutions for the other 9 types?

then that sucks for people who were hoping for a dragon eevee. roflmao!
at least i got what i wanted! :D

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I hate the design. It's not appealing to me. The blue eyes don't really fit the eeveelution design either. I really hope it's not normal, but it doesn't look like anything else. Lazy typing.

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
I'm so happy that we finally got a new Eeveelution. It's design is interesting to say the least, and I'm sure that it'll probably be a flying type. But who knows? Anyways, what sticks out the most is its name. Notice it doesn't end in -eon. This might mean something new for the eevee line but maybe I'm looking too deep into it.

that could just be its Japanese name; Leafeon and Glaceon were known as Leafia and Glacia before they got translated.

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
THe typing and evolution method is a secret... Well, Wait no... THat should never be brought up

Hmm, maybe it's a new mechanic? Or they are brining contests back... So much fuel to talk about from one little pokemon

@Lucario, that's it's japanese name. It follows the same pattern for Glaceon's and Leafeon's japanese names

Oh, maybe its me being an idiot. But I find that odd because they gave us the english names for the other pokemon, but not this one. That doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense. Ah, it doesn't matter anyways. It's almost 12 am where I live and I'm keeping myself up for more info. I also heard about the movie and had a fangasm, but that's another story.

Zachmac

For other Pokémon, yes. Not Eevee, though. It could be a link-trade-item female-only. Or a new stone or location. Female-only. That is new, basically. It doesn't have to be all brand new...
Tell that to the Johto and Sinnoh Eeveelutions.

Did either of them using previously existing evolution methods? What better pokemon to represent new evolution methods then the evolution pokemon itself?

Yveltal96

A little more human
I hate the design. It's not appealing to me. The blue eyes don't really fit the eeveelution design either. I really hope it's not normal, but it doesn't look like anything else. Lazy typing.

idk i like the design personally
i hope it's flying cause that's the only other typing i wanted

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Well on the 15th hopefully Nintendo update with it's official English name so we get a better indication of it's type. Right now with really just "Nin" to go on we don't have much !

Nightblind249

To me it looks like a milotic/eevee hybrid. Maybe a trade evolve with the thingy that evolves feebas into milotic in trade. Spry for spelling errors. Tablets and typing is not good

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Like gin pointed out on Twitter.. it weights virtually nothing. Flying type seems likely to me

BBtheASH

A Fairy Specialized Trainer
Tell that to the Johto and Sinnoh Eeveelutions.

Did either of them using previously existing evolution methods? What better pokemon to represent new evolution methods then the evolution pokemon itself?

maybe it has to do with that new friendship mechanic?
i know espeon and umbreon already use friendship to evolve, but maybe its something thats unique to gen 6.

BunniBear4

Pokémon Trainer
Well they still haven't revealed Xerneas and Yveltal's typing yet... if they don't come up this issue then somethings going on...

I agree. I think without including the possibility of new types the only type it could be is flying to me. If we're not told that Yveltal's type is dark/dragon or something I'm going to think something's up.

Status
Not open for further replies.