• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Well, looking up Nin in the dictionary, it's supposed to be like a collection of something...

THat doesn't help with it's name....

BBtheASH

A Fairy Specialized Trainer

Wallaroo42

Knight who says Ni
if they bring back ribbons it could evolve only when you've gotten every possible (non-event) ribbon on an eevee. That'd be terrifying if they brought back contests as the main way of getting ribbons though... then you'd have to win every one with your eevee

R_N

It's obviously not. We still have the page opposite to Ninfia's and the remainder of Ninfia's page.

The Cover also had the box legends and the starters

At the very least there should be one more page to at least show off the starters, and then the one or two pages about the movie

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
Also Nymph involves insects transforming too iirc.

Which is why I'm saying Bug. Plus it's bow resembles a butterfly. The only other type I can see it being is Normal. Still not sure how it resembles Flying at all.

Even then, I'm not confident with Bug. This really stumps me.

BBtheASH

A Fairy Specialized Trainer
if they bring back ribbons it could evolve only when you've gotten every possible (non-event) ribbon on an eevee. That'd be terrifying if they brought back contests as the main way of getting ribbons though... then you'd have to win every one with your eevee

maybe...i wouldnt rule that idea...especially since those ribbons are a huge part of its design.

rocky505

Pretty sure it's flying. Ninfa is spanish for cockatiel, A bird.

diakyu

I don't know how you guys are looking at this thing and getting anything else besides normal type.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Well, Boss, a Nymph can be a faerie or spirit of nature, and there are multiple kinds, like Water, FLower, and so forth, who doesn't say that there isn't an aie Nymph?

I'm definitely leaning towards flying for Ninfia. Those bows and ribbons look like they're function like Tails' tails.

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
This ones a bit hard to pin point it's type. The other Eeveeloutions were pretty obvious but this ones a bit ambiguous.

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
Like gin pointed out on Twitter.. it weights virtually nothing. Flying type seems likely to me

Isn't Ninfia 23.5 kg? That's over 50 lbs. That seems decent to me. Maybe a little bit lighter than the other Eevee evolutions, but not as light as I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.