• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Ooh, I like that. Though it's not very cloud-like.

Apparently,it's kite-like>.>I don't see any resemblance to a kite apart from the bows...but a lot of other things have bows...like really girly girls.But in the poster with all the eeveelutions,its bows sparkle...maybe they're magical and give it the ability to fly>.>Kinda like Peter Pan.Apart from that,I don't see anything remotely avian or airy.

SlowPokeBroKing

Future Gym Leader
While assuming names for future Eeveelutions of all types during generation 3, I came up with Glaceon for Ice and Nimbeon for Flying. I hope I'm right again.
Also, GameFreak, if you're reading this, Leafeon is a stupid name.

SuperMaster Z

Old Skool
So the eevee line gets another element. I believe along with others on this site that Ninfia is most likely Flying type just based on its design only but could easily be Ghost type as well.

SlowPokeBroKing

Future Gym Leader
I like Leafeon. There is nothing wrong with it.
Except that it's the least creative of all the Eeveelutions.
Flare, Jolt, Vapor, ESP, Umbra, Glacier... Those were definitely thought about for a minute.
Leaf. Cool. Let's just throw -eon on it and move on.
Why couldn't it have been Iveon or Floreon?

Flare, Jolt, Vapor, ESP, Umbra, Glacier... Those were definitely thought about for a minute.

My pre-Leafeon fakemon was called Foleon, as in foliage. :p

I really don't it works like that with Gamefreak. It may seem less creative to you, but to others, they may like it.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Now that I've had time to sit on it... I still don't like it. The bows and the blue eyes piss me off. I want my eeveelutions to suit my OCD. Another reason why I don't like it is because it has no obvious type in the design. Every other one is obvious, but Ninfia could be a number of types. It looks plain, which mostly suits the normal type. And I really don't want Eevee to evolve into a normal type because it's so uninspired.

I'm wondering if it's the only new eevelution too. Based on the anime, yes. However, does anyone remember the Palace of Versailles in the trailer? It had a statue of Eevee surrounded by ground types. I think flying/ground would be nice counter-parts, making Ninfia a flying type.

Ultimately, I hope it's a light type.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."

Booster, Thunders, Showers, Eifie, Blacky, Leafia, Glacia, Ninfia.

Yeah Leafeon is really unoriginal when we have stuff like Showers, Thunders and Blacky.

JessePond

You need to remember GF is trying to appeal to new and old fans, some new fans are quite young so the simplicity appeals to them.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Let's say it's a Flying type.How do you think it flies?Does it use its bow thingies,or does it just float around?

Status
Not open for further replies.