• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nacreous

Fire trainer

BunniBear4

Pokémon Trainer
Don't speak of such evil!!People can't adapt to new types...it's unheard of!!

Well I think the fan base adapted to dark and steel well, so why not those sound and light types others want.

Also looking closer at the Ninfia fire move it looks to still either be fire or flying because they seem to be shaped like birds. So my faith in it being flying is back. However, the fact that both times it's been "???" and not just left absent is still kind of suspicious to me. I don't want there to be new types so much, but I'm open to it if GameFreak wants it.

Drohn

Male Lopunnys.
Female Machamps.
Male Gardevoirs.
I'm just going to sit and wait for the next for the next poor manly Pokemon to be stuck as a female.
And then the stupid gay jokes will come, and then I'll kill people that make those jokes.
And then everyone will be happy.

But seriously, ot seems like there are always oddly gender-based Pokemon that should be one gender...

They should make new Gender differences for Machamp with larger breasts and a bra (to keep it playable for the younger kids :p )

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
You do realize that the christians in America would freak and would probably try to protect their kids from the evil that is Pokemon?GF is playing safe since the other incidends ocurred.

I honestly don't think that it would be a big deal. I mean maybe if the franchise was still at its peak there would be tons of complaints about such a Pokemon, but I think things have mellowed out a bit and parents can't be bothered to persecute a Pokemon just because it's based on Beelzebub or whatever. I mean if they're going to go on a witch hunt, they should probably go after Ninfia for being an Eevee and Victini fusion. :p

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Male Lopunnys.
Female Machamps.
Male Gardevoirs.
I'm just going to sit and wait for the next for the next poor manly Pokemon to be stuck as a female.
And then the stupid gay jokes will come, and then I'll kill people that make those jokes.

But seriously, ot seems like there are always oddly gender-based Pokemon that should be one gender...

Whats wrong with a female looking muscular and a male being feminine-like?

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
BWMoviePandEFriends.png

So, I can't believe we missed it and idk if this was brought up but the Ninfia's bow is actually in this poster.

LizardonX

Banned
Male Lopunnys.
Female Machamps.
Male Gardevoirs.

How oddly violent and Unescessary.

What we need to have is a special based com mon instead of all the normal we stuff we usually get,

Colegoco

Striking Swampert

Amanchu

The point is that Arceus isn't the omnipotent ruler/"creator of all Pokémon" that many people purport him to be; he's based on a creation myth that doesn't involve that stuff, so any ideas that are predicated upon the notion of Arceus being equivalent to the "Capital G" God are irrelevant, such as No. 666 being based on the Christian devil.

Not gonna debate this issue further with you since we cant find common ground.

but we agree on 666 and devil part.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
It's been brought up. And some people said that the bow had no significance whatsoever. And look what's happened. xD

That's like the first time over-interpretation has paid off in this franchise imo. The bow could have easily been decorative but even though it wasn't, I'm not too bothered by the cries of "I told you so." I still don't think Ninfia is anything special, so it's almost as if I'm having the last laugh. I just hope that the other "cute" Pokemon in this generation turn out better than Ninfia. Fennekin gave me hope that we'd get tons of adorable Pokemon, but now I'm not too certain.

Icepath

Nafia seems to be using a fire type move in that one game image...

I doubt it's fire, though. I mean, we can't determine everything from it's attacks. After all, it could just be a stat boosting move like Work Up.

Status
Not open for further replies.