• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BugPokemonMaster316

Anyone noticed Ninfia's hair is similar to Skyla's?
I think it's a flying type too.
Yea, that's actually the first thing I noticed about Ninfia. I instantly thought "Wait, that looks like Skyla's hair." It looks like it could be her mascot Pokémon. Who knows, maybe Ninfia was originally supposed to be in gen 5 and be one of Skyla's Pokémon.

Well I think the fan base adapted to dark and steel well, so why not those sound and light types others want.

Also looking closer at the Ninfia fire move it looks to still either be fire or flying because they seem to be shaped like birds. So my faith in it being flying is back. However, the fact that both times it's been "???" and not just left absent is still kind of suspicious to me. I don't want there to be new types so much, but I'm open to it if GameFreak wants it.

There won't be new types. They could do that in gen II because there were only 152 other pokemon. If they did that now, there would be like 6 light types vs. 649 pokemon that aren't.
Light would have been a good idea in gen I or II. It's far too late now.
And Ninfia is normal type.

Icepath

It looks a lot like Skyla, so it is most likely a Flying type. It would be cool to see another Pure Flying.

It looks normal as well, though...I guess we just wait and see.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
At this point, I sound like spam and major trolling so, I'll stop after this. Ugh, this is what happens when I decide to take religion and actually be good at it. Lucifer/Satan/The Beast/Beelzebub/Whatever you want to call him are all the same entity.
The word "Lucifer" comes from a passage in Isaiah, which mentions a Babylonian king and the "morning star." It doesn't mention Satan.

The Beast is a fearsome creature with seven heads and ten horns that rises from the sea and receives its power from the dragon (Satan). It's merely an ally of the Devil.

Dark/Fire is because Hell is hot and very much evil.
My point is that if it's not based on the devil (as you said, 666/616 has nothing to do with Lucifer, but rather Nero, then what would it matter what Hell is like?

So, I can't believe we missed it and idk if this was brought up but the Ninfia's bow is actually in this poster.
A lot of us assumed that the bow was supposed to be Espeon's color, and that the character on the end was the mystery one (I mean, come on, it's got those special stars). :p

It was right under our noses the whole time.

Aegon

When translated, it says "Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Eevee, Ninfia, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Espeon." I think those stars might indicate Espeon.
Do you not mean that the colours of the katakana represent the Eeveelutions and Eevee?

Fun fact: Ash was originally going to start with Clefairy, but they changed it to Pikachu. Just something to consider.
Omg number 35!!!1!

Last edited:
There won't be new types. They could do that in gen II because there were only 152 other pokemon. If they did that now, there would be like 6 light types vs. 649 pokemon that aren't.
Your entire post is based on your opinion.

pink

Pink Trainer
BWMoviePandEFriends.png

So, I can't believe we missed it and idk if this was brought up but the Ninfia's bow is actually in this poster.

OMG... based on this we can pretty much confirm Ninfia is going to be the only new Eeveelution.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
The Skyla Eevee as I want to call it, must confirm that Skyla is going to be in XY. I welcome that. Pokemon needs more Skyla :D

Being serious now, I use to think the Eevee's would stop at Espeon and Umbreon. But when Glaceon and Leafeon appeared I knew more would follow. It was only a matter of time and now here it is. I wonder what this new Eevee can do?

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
OMG... based on this we can pretty much confirm Ninfia is going to be the only new Eeveelution.

Unless the two stars mean anything (although I doubt that they do).

DannyDark

And your proof is where..?

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Skyla eevee will dominate the tiers >_>

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk

Well, logically speaking GF can choose to do anything at any point for the Pokemon games. It would be a TREMENDOUS amount of work however, making sure the type isn't to powerful and balanced, but they can still do it. Also, I can think of a good amount of Pokemon that could be Light type, more then just six.

I'm not saying its 100% set in stone that there will be, and chances are they might not, but with that logic they wouldn't implement anything new, ever.

Colegoco

Striking Swampert
Your entire post is based on your opinion.

I have to agree with that. While I personally don't think Light, or Aether, or Cosmic, whatever you want to call it, is going to happen, Cersselia, Jarachi, are a few examples, and probably several other classified under Flying, Psychic, Dragon, or Fighting could be moved into that type.

Status
Not open for further replies.