• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

john90

Note: If Ninfia is indeed flying, and we get a fighting counterpart:

Vaporeon>Flareon>Jolteon

Umbreon>Espeon>______

Glaceon>Ninfia>Leafeon

Just a random thought. And they may or may not do that, but the orange symbol could be considered fighting.

Actually it could also be:
Jolteon>Ninfeon>Leafeon>Vaporeon>Flareon>Glaceon>Leafeon>Vaporeon and so on.. The only real combo would be psychic/fight/dark, but I don't think it will come..
P.s. Flareon is not x2 on jolteon..

Last edited:

Yveltal96

A little more human
...A WILD SHUTDOWN NAZI APPEARED.

But seriously, cut the guy some slack. That ''grey logo'' you're trying to correct him about is in fact Umbreon; and while you're correct about everyone assuming Versions X/Y literally being themed on XX and XY, you really can't deny there's blatant proof of genetic themes in these games now (Like I mentioned earlier, look no further than both the Jap logo and the fact Eevee, the DNA Pokemon, is receiving so much spotlight.)

...Maybe I'm brainwashed by these ''coincidences'' myself, but hey.

you tell him lol
and what exactly are we arguing about?

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
I am always open to new Eeveelution's but I don't like that this means there is definitively only 1 with this generation (I can only assume, or else the others would be left out?) I've been wanting a Flying/Rock/Steel type Eevee Evo for a while now.

I can't work out what this one would be, reminds me very much of a Milotic. Beauty/Heart Scale perhaps? Not even sure on Type unless it's Normal/Light? I really would like the "Light" Type to be introduced in this generation, I think it would be great counterpart to the Dark Type. Explain: Dark's weakness X2 is Light as Light rids Darkness, however, Light's weakness X2 is Dark as Darkness rids us of Light. I think it would be really cool to have a Type that is strongest what it is also weakest against. Don't you think?

As for appearance, I love the basis of this Eevee Evo but I think the Bows/Ribbons are overkill and the one attached to the ear is out of place, the necktie I can deal with but that one on the ear is too much to look at all at once.

[Edit:] I also forgot, I think this would be cool as a "Female" gender specific but if that was the case we'd have needed a "Male" gender specific counterpart and as it would appear this is the only Eeveelution I don't wish that to be the case.
Psychic, I think has really taken the role of light basically because of umbreon being dark and evolves at night and then espeon being psychic and evolves at day therefore it kind of represents light

Spirit Kitsune

Colors are not significant evidence towards a certain type. They can make a pink Pokemon be any type they want.

At any rate, besides the color, what other possible reason could this be Ghost? I don't see it at all, it's not remotely supernatural (in fact, it looks quite the opposite).

Theres about as much grounds for it to be ghost as there is flying. The fangs make me think vampire which leads me to ghost. Plus it could be possible it looks like this during the day and different at night. Hoping I'm wrong on this though unless a night form looks like a zombie. @_@ I like zombies.

Leaning more towards a normal type though. I sure never expected a normal type Eevee evolution to look like a bigger Eevee, that would just be uncreative. Seems like a lot of people expect that though.

Vecherom

Lavaridge Trainer
My own two cents is that Ninfia is fighting type. It kind of looks like Mienshao to me. If it isn't fighting I would guess normal, but anything else besides those two would surprise me.

SlowPokeBroKing

Future Gym Leader
...A WILD SHUTDOWN NAZI APPEARED.

But seriously, cut the guy some slack. That ''grey logo'' you're trying to correct him about is in fact Umbreon; and while you're correct about everyone assuming Versions X/Y literally being themed on XX and XY, you really can't deny there's blatant proof of genetic themes in these games now (Like I mentioned earlier, look no further than both the Jap logo and the fact Eevee, the DNA Pokemon, is receiving so much spotlight.)

...Maybe I'm brainwashed by these ''coincidences'' myself, but hey.
Reading these threads as often as I do, I get too annoyed when people claim opinion and speculation to be fact. When I see someone do it four times in a post, best believe I want him to stop fueling the fire.
I have no problem with anything he said coming true, but the fact is that none of it is yet.
I actually do believe in the DNA/chromosome theory. I have no problem with anyone saying they agree with the theory until someone goes out of their way to say it's confirmed when it isn't.

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
I don't know why It took me to be drunk to think of this but this next game is based on France which can only mean one thing... Mr Mine evolution.

This is actually something good alcohol has done for us. It has prepared us for what this evolution might bring us.

Yveltal96

A little more human
The "Light" type that so many people desire to see already essentially exists via a combination of Psychic and Normal type Pokemon. Personally I wouldn't want to see every cute, pink Normal-type Pokemon ever created be re-typed to become Light.
someone agrees with me! hooray!
i'm hoping that he is flying tough because i imagined a bug eeveelution wayyy differently

Gypsi_

Um so is that all we're getting from CoroCoro this month or...?

Anyways, if there is another Eeveelution this generation, have it be more of a gloomy/dark because this one could be the cute one of the generation then it's evil counterpart.

GoldCyndaquil

Shiny Hunter

Scan's real...it's on the main site. The information, however, very wrong.

Name a few good benefits it has on humans besides it makes you feel good

You are way off topic, please stop talking about the positives of alcohol, this is a kid-friendly forum. I suggest you end now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.