• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABSOLute Zer0

Dragon Trainer
Something i just noticed looking at the stats, of all eeveelutions....
they have yet to come out with a mixed attacker, for any of the eeveelutions..
they are all either specially offensive or physically offensive, but never both....

Flareon says hi

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I would only accept another dragon if it has a unique typing like Hydreigon did.

I'm fine with any Dragon type that's not part Flying or Ground, those types have been overused.

It shall be a Water/Electric based on a jellyfish and it shall be named Squishy and it will be my Squishy, lol. :) (cookies to those of you who got that :p)

Sounds familiar, but I forget where that's from.

BBtheASH

A Fairy Specialized Trainer
interesting thought
i wouldn't mind if it was mixed attacker
of i would like another wall eeveelution
why must vaporeon be the only one

well umbreon, has very good defenses...but i think vaporeon plays that role better.

anywho, i would if this new eeveelution was a mixed attacker...i need one on my team after all

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
It shall be a Water/Electric based on a jellyfish and it shall be named Squishy and it will be my Squishy, lol. :) (cookies to those of you who got that :p)

Lol finding Nemo! Cookie for me! *nom nom*

In all reality, I would like Dragon only if they did do a unique typing, how about a Dragon/Psychic (I don't think that's been done before, has it?)

Latias and Latios say Hi.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Also Trump Card is normal...every eeveelution can learn that. I'm not sure how you saw that as Fighting..

well ive never seen Trump Card before this video, i assumed it was a new 6th gen move in the video. I also thought it was fighting because of the way it was thrown and the slashing noises.

I'm still sticking with fighting though, since ive seen no signs pointing to any other type but normal.

Last edited:

BBtheASH

A Fairy Specialized Trainer
Flareon says hi

oh yeah... though i would note his speed isnt really noteworthy... so if Sylveon gets high speed...it would fulfill that role better, IF it turns out to be a mixed attacker.

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
drapion and skuntank only had one
and i still think it would be really cool

I should have have put Pseudo-legendary cause a Pseudo legendary with only 1 weakness and it's 2X is pretty powerful. Drapion and Skunktank aren't really all that threatening.

LizardonX

Banned
Actually we need shelgon with shell smash. It's very name has shell in it.

We also should get a Dewgong evolution.

We should have an alternate forme of the vanillite family that comes in Chocolate and Strawberry

We should get a sewage pokemon since we have garbage and sludge.

We should get an evolution for Mawile

We should give MEtagross gear shift.

Icepath

I just thought of something...

Call me crazy, but since Sylveons English name was reveled today, Valentines day, perhaps it will be some sort of new type that resembles love? I mean, it's not the best idea, so forgive me. It would make some sense...

But anyways.

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
I just thought of something...

Call me crazy, but since Sylveons English name was reveled today, Valentines day, perhaps it will be some sort of new type that resembles love? I mean, it's not the best idea, so forgive me. It would make some sense...

But anyways.

Don't apologize. Never disregard any idea even if you feel it's not the best :)

You may be onto something who knows. Or it may just be a coincidence...

Hydreigon5782

Oh Oh Oh O'reiley's
anyone think another hitmon would be possible/cool?

sorry for the double post. i'm trying to delete it but wont work

Last edited:

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
I'd also like to see another Panda pokemon outside Spinda XD

Yeah, it'd be nice if we had a better panda pokemon. Spinda seems like wasted potential, though it was kind of a 'gimmick' Pokemon with the way it has 300 some odd forms. It could be kind of cool if they made a Spinda ego that had the same mechanic and looked a lot cooler.

Anyways, I really want a Lynx Pokemon, probably a Ice type sincemthey live in cold regions.

Kariachi

Power Is Beautiful
Am I the only one that finds it entertaining that we keep having people say how eeveelutions' types are always obvious, and the only obvious type for it is normal, so something must be up?

As far as I'm concerned, if it floats, waddles and quacks...

LizardonX

Banned
Yeah, it'd be nice if we had a better panda pokemon. Spinda seems like wasted potential, though it was kind of a 'gimmick' Pokemon with the way it has 300 some odd forms. It could be kind of cool if they made a Spinda ego that had the same mechanic and looked a lot cooler.

Anyways, I really want a Lynx Pokemon, probably a Ice type sincemthey live in cold regions.

It has over 3 billion variations.

Lynxs would be cool, and I don't think we've ever had one.

Status
Not open for further replies.