• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunniBear4

Pokémon Trainer

BunniBear4

Pokémon Trainer

BunniBear4

Pokémon Trainer
Light type???? Sylveon doesn't look like she would be one. She'd rather be a bug type than light.
But, I really hope she's a flying type.

I remember reading so many pages back as to how she could be one, and to be honest, some of them seemed like points to keep in mind. I do think flying is the most likely of the current 17, but there's nothing that says she can't be a new type if GF decides to make one. After all, dark was a new type and Umbereon got it so it's not like it hasn't been done.

Räven Velish

black lives matter
I bet you guys so much that she is a Flying Type.

And I know this is off topic, but does anyone know where I can get Gen VI Pokemon sprites?

pokemonbw01

Who's the daddy? Me!
I remember reading so many pages back as to how she could be one, and to be honest, some of them seemed like points to keep in mind. I do think flying is the most likely of the current 17, but there's nothing that says she can't be a new type if GF decides to make one. After all, dark was a new type and Umbereon got it so it's not like it hasn't been done.

But, think about it. Umbreon would suit as a dark type than any others.
However, if Sylveon becomes a light type, u wouldn't be that happy, would u?

strikeZone13

Merc with a mouth
Any ideas about what the new Lucario/Zoroark will be this Gen?
I hope it sticks to the canine motif and they make a coyote

Spirit Kitsune

I'm on the line on the light type. It could add new stuff to Pokemon but at the same time my Sableye would no longer last in OU. Speaking of which it needs an evolution along with Corsola.

pokemonbw01

Who's the daddy? Me!
Any ideas about what the new Lucario/Zoroark will be this Gen?
I hope it sticks to the canine motif and they make a coyote

Whatever it is, I hope for a cool design and its typing to be either Poison/ any other type or Psychic/ Dark or Psychic/ Ghost.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
all i want to know is whats the type.i think it also said something about a new way to evolve eevee to so maybe a new place or a new stone or something.

pokemonbw01

Who's the daddy? Me!
all i want to know is whats the type.i think it also said something about a new way to evolve eevee to so maybe a new place or a new stone or something.

They had said new way of evolving. Using stones/ new places would be same methods but only new mediums. I think it will be a feature that has never been introduced till now.

BunniBear4

Pokémon Trainer
They had said new way of evolving. Using stones/ new places would be same methods but only new mediums. I think it will be a feature that has never been introduced till now.

This was brought up earlier, but do you remember the mentioning of using your bond between you and your Pokemon from the trailer? I have a feeling it will be more than just friendship points that we've seen. I think there's a possibility that this new way of bonding can trigger evolution.

pokemonbw01

Who's the daddy? Me!
This was brought up earlier, but do you remember the mentioning of using your bond between you and your Pokemon from the trailer? I have a feeling it will be more than just friendship points that we've seen. I think there's a possibility that this new way of bonding can trigger evolution.

I haven't actually. Has it mentioned that?

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
so it will be like pokemon conquest? idk i think that could work

yuff

I hope they don't add a type i don't want to see a restructuring of the types effectiveness. it is not being perfect; but close enough, is what adds challenge to the game. the only new types of pokemon i'd like to see is combinations of types that aren't common or plain out don't exist. I always liked quagsire and stunktank because of their one type weaknesses, maybe something like that. you know a low tier pokemon with an interesting edge. a Sabeleye evo would be cool, but that might get unfair quickly. i would bet the appearance of pokemon like munchlax would be a hint of a lot more pre-vos especially from the early titles. so pokemon like scyther and pinsir may finally get pre-vos; you know all the pokemon that seem to keep missing the boat. plus xy is suppose to be europe so it is more likely that pokemon would traverse a small body of water and land than the pacific ocean. that is why we all new pokemon in black and white because it is new york. yet the black and white pokemon will reappear in europe because probably just like our humanity they have been transferring species like the potato or maize for hundreds of years and now they are main stays. well that is a confusing train of thought can anyone follow it?

[aka]

It's actually been both in the trailer and on Junichi Masuda's blog confirming it (whatever it may be) as a new game mechanic. I firmly believe this is most probably the evolution method for Sylveon.
Speaking of Sylveon, I found this link just now...which is odd to me because I believe it to be a Flying-type.

BunniBear4

Pokémon Trainer

I think it was at one point, maybe a good 100 pages back or so at this point, but I know it was. Personally I want CoroCoro or something to go into what the new ways we can bond with them are soon. By soon I mean at least by May or June, that seems like a decent time to maybe bring it up again.

pokemonbw01

Who's the daddy? Me!
[aka];15705645 said:
It's actually been both in the trailer and on Junichi Masuda's blog confirming it (whatever it may be) as a new game mechanic. I firmly believe this is most probably the evolution method for Sylveon.
Speaking of Sylveon, I found this link just now...which is odd to me because I believe it to be a Flying-type.

So, if Sylveon is derived from Sylvite, it makes it a rock type, right????

THAT IS SO IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.