• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
I want a gray wolf this time with ghost pre-evo and ghost/psychic typing.

I want ANY kind of wolf or husky pokemon - and I mean something graceful and gorgeous and brimming with power, not another Poochyena (sorry, Poochyena). Y'know, like an ice type Arcanine. That'd be sweet.

I never heard of trump card until hearing about it on this forum actually. I never had it used on me or used a Pokemon that could learn it (except eevee but I normally evolve mine as soon as possible). Eevee can learn it at level 45 in Black 2 so that doesn't really help prove anything towards typing.

I have never used Trump Card or been against, except one time I used Metronome and it turned into Trump Card.

I knew the move, but didn't remember it until reading the name here again.

I'm thinking more like Giga Impact. Also I've determined the move is physical and it's not just the camera. We'd see Sylveon's feet if it were just the camera.

Definitely agree that it is physical. I am not sure about Giga Impact, but that is definitely on the list of possibilities.

Welp gone for awhile and the conversation is back on Sylveon...
Lets change the subject please, howbout some ideas on what this gen's lucario/zoroark will be...
Im hoping its a coyote but...

Both Lucario and Zoroak have appeared in a movie. I don't follow the anime anymore, so we might see a movie appear soon with one of those Pokemon in it.

We'll probably see one.

Amanchu

Y'know, like an ice type Arcanine. That'd be sweet.

yeah that would be nice. we need a regal ice type. except sneasel line i dony even like most of the current rooster design wise.

Also maybe GF will abandon their although logical somewhat constricting rule about stone evos. to not learn moves by lvl. up. it always bugged me. if a pokemon can learn by move tutor, TM they should also learn by lvl up.

bloocookies

I hope for these Pokemon in the regional Pokedex That Have not been seen on the trailers
Goldeen
Seaking (Evo Water)
Finneon
Lumineon (Evo Water/Bug)
Lapras
Slugma
Magcargo (Evo Fire/Rock)
Ponyta
Rapidash (Evo Fire/Flying)
Mawile (Evo Steel)
Burmy
Wormadam
Mothim
Pineco
Forretress
Ekans
Arbok (Evo Poisen)
Gulpin
Swalot
Azurill
Marill
Azumarril
Voltorb
Electrode
Smoochum
Jynx (Evo Ice/Psychic)
Diglett
Dugtrio
Shellos
Gastrodon
Sabelye (Evo Ghost/Dark)
Happiny
Chansey
Blissey
Skitty
Delcatty (Evo Normal)
Corsola (Evo Water/Rock)
Girafarig
Drowzee
Hypno
Horsea
Seadra
Kingdra
Delibird
Chatot
Togepi
Togetic
Togekiss
Ducklett
Swanna (Evo Water/Flying)
Cacnea
Cacturn
Maractus
Alomomola
Cherubi
Cherrim (Evo Grass/Fire)
Foongus
Amoongus
Snorunt
Glalie
Froslass
Cubchoo
Beartic (Evo Ice/Fighting)
Rufflet
Bravairy
Vullaby
Mandibuzz
Mankey
Primpape

sflytal

Not going to lie, the idea of new pre/evos is truly exciting! Probably the thing i liked least about gen V

M-D

Out of intrest, does anyone know what this image is supposed to be?

http://media.tumblr.com/d84f00a0dafd3ab0cd2e7735f5399049/tumblr_inline_mi7mreL6md1qz4rgp.png

I know previously they used all them characters/symbols to show the previous eeveelutions (side from the one that is the colour of ninfia now not being a bow, but a new symbol) but there is an additional orange one (much like the symbol for fighting in the TGC. Could in fact be a normal/fighting pair with the fighting type, or if its a ground type for a flying/ground duo, being shown on Pokemon smash/sunday ???

Seems odd to me that it was not on the other poster or seemingly in the short/reviled at the same time though? Unless there is a painfully obvious explanation for what that Japanese character is supposed to be?...

Professor Squirtle

Professor of Rain
The hyped pokemon that get their own movie, typically canine.
I understand of what you speak, however I was hoping Gamefreak would do away with that gimmick. I harbor resentment to that recent tradition, for some unknown reason.

I also agree with that the conversation about Sylveon is so circuitous and boring; the amount of fallacious focus and conjecture is ridiculous.

Last edited:

strikeZone13

Merc with a mouth
Pokemon has been over due for a real Bad*** gray wolf, an ice type would be so awesome.
They're also needs to be new type pairings I'm hoping they finally do psychic/ghost. (and make it a coyote)

sflytal

Agreed, I want a wolf! I'd love an ice/dark type

Nightblind249

I noticed that as well, with the two extra symbols. Mountain and Autumn I think... any how we may find out more about the new eevee or maybe its mate. But from past experiances we get a duo of new eeveelutions. That and the smash trailer for this weekend is creepy. I think GF needs to stop trolling us monthly and release a little more info when they deiced to release any at all.......

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
Not going to lie, the idea of new pre/evos is truly exciting! Probably the thing i liked least about gen V
GF has followed a pattern with everyother gen adding in new pre-evo/evo for previous pokemon. Johto and Sinnoh have done this, while Hoenn and Unova have just introduced their own pokemon, not to mention both Johto and Sinnoh have a smaller amount of pokemon added verses Kanto/Hoenn/Unova. So if Gen 6 follows this pattern we'll most definitely see it focus more on new pre-evo/evo's for pokemon :)

Last edited:
I'd like if Rapidash were to evolve. It's known as the fastest sprinter in the Pokemon World, yet Pokemon like Jolteon surpass it in Speed. I do wish if it were to get an evolved form, it would live up to that name more.

Akimoto-Kenta

F*ck Yeah! Seaking!
Out of intrest, does anyone know what this image is supposed to be?

http://media.tumblr.com/d84f00a0dafd3ab0cd2e7735f5399049/tumblr_inline_mi7mreL6md1qz4rgp.png

I know previously they used all them characters/symbols to show the previous eeveelutions (side from the one that is the colour of ninfia now not being a bow, but a new symbol) but there is an additional orange one (much like the symbol for fighting in the TGC. Could in fact be a normal/fighting pair with the fighting type, or if its a ground type for a flying/ground duo, being shown on Pokemon smash/sunday ???

Seems odd to me that it was not on the other poster or seemingly in the short/reviled at the same time though? Unless there is a painfully obvious explanation for what that Japanese character is supposed to be?...
Holy sh another eevee. sweet

sflytal

GF has followed a pattern with everyother gen adding in new pre-evo/evo for previous pokemon. Johto and Sinnoh have done this, while Hoenn and Unova have just introduced their own pokemon, not to mention both Johto and Sinnoh have a smaller amount of pokemon added verses Kanto/Hoenn/Unova. So if Gen 6 follows this pattern we'll most definitely see it focus more on new pre-evo/evo's for pokemon :)

Exactly. I think the pokemon I hope that evolves or gets a prevo is Torkoal. Love me the fire types and I think he could use the boost. Maybe evolve him too and give him the rock type.

PKMN KING

Ozymandias
Dragonite line (dragon)
Tyranitar line (rock/dark)
Salamence & Metagross line (dragon & steel/psychic)
Garchomp line (dragon/ground)
Hydreigon line (dark/dragon)

Too much dragons for pseudo legendaries...
Surprise us gamefreak, like tyranitar and metagross where surprises.

Dark/Grass Panda line?

Räven Velish

black lives matter
If there is another Eeveelution, what would be its type? What would be its name? And why wouldn't it have gotten released alongside Sylveon?

PKMN KING

Ozymandias
If there is another Eeveelution, what would be its type? What would be its name? And why wouldn't it have gotten released alongside Sylveon?

ground eevee

- Dusteon
- Sahareon
- Buldozeon
- Pyrameon
- Gaieon
- Sandeon
- Crystaleon
- Atlaseon
- Particleon
- Princeofpersiathesandsoftimeon

Last edited:

roy_vos

Pkmn researcher
What if Sylveon is a normal type. But female only? This is a pokemon from the new pokemon games X & Y. And as we know it has something to do with DNA. (Look at the game logo)

Why normal?? Idk but we have 37 pink pokemon, out of those 37, 16 are normal (out of 17 diffrent types) and pink is the color of girls and blue the color of boys. (Like when a newborn baby) What if Sylveon is a female Eeveelution and we see in next month CoroCoro the male Eeveelution. Also a normal type but blue. The "counterpart" of Sylveon.

Because Dark is the counterpart of Psy
Ice is the counterpart of Grass
And female is the counterpart of male (you know XY & XX)

Its just my opinion

I cant see Sylveon being a Flying type as all flying Pokemon bar one has another type aswell, which would make Sylveon the first Eevee with two types.

Status
Not open for further replies.