• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunniBear4

Pokémon Trainer
http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums...onclusiononSmash_zps5b157c5b.png?t=1360960964

This is how I feel about the Smash trailer to be honest. I can't tell if Flareon is the red or orange one, but Sylveon has a partner. If it's flying then it will be ground. If it's a new type the other can be anything left (espeon wasn't a new type was it?) or another type. I just guess Sylveon will be the only one in the short film or GF is REALLY trying to mess with our heads.

PKMN KING

Ozymandias
What if Sylveon is a normal type. But female only? This is a pokemon from the new pokemon games X & Y. And as we know it has something to do with DNA. (Look at the game logo)

Why normal?? Idk but we have 37 pink pokemon, out of those 37, 16 are normal (out of 17 diffrent types) and pink is the color of girls and blue the color of boys. (Like when a newborn baby) What if Sylveon is a female Eeveelution and we see in next month CoroCoro the male Eeveelution. Also a normal type but blue. The "counterpart" of Sylveon.

Because Dark is the counterpart of Psy
Ice is the counterpart of Grass
And female is the counterpart of male (you know XY & XX)

Its just my opinion

That's a good point you have there, you make me doubt...it fits with the title of the games

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
pink is the color of girls and blue the color of boys. (Like when a newborn baby) What if Sylveon is a female Eeveelution and we see in next month CoroCoro the male Eeveelution.

Pink IS NOT the color just for girls an blue IS NOT just the color of boys.

Anyway I hope they do not go the gender route because then it will be really stupid, IMO. No...just no.

But if i am correct as soon as a flying type touches the ground its dual type takes over, so wouldnt that mean the video of Sylveon confirms that it wouldnt be a Flying type.

On the other hand i could of justy made all that infomation up in my hhead, lol.

PKMN KING

Ozymandias
But if i am correct as soon as a flying type touches the ground its dual type takes over, so wouldnt that mean the video of Sylveon confirms that it wouldnt be a Flying type.

On the other hand i could of justy made all that infomation up in my hhead, lol.

Maybe he flies a millimetre above the ground ;) she's hovering!

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~

...What are you talking about? Do you mean Roost? Then yes it would lose it's Flying-Type on the turn it uses it. If it is a Flying-Type that is(hopefully not). Also that's really not enough reason for them not to make Sylveon a pure Flying-Type. I mean we already have Tornadus that does the same thing.

strikeZone13

Merc with a mouth
If there is a pair of eeveelutions the second is prob gonna be a ground/fighting type, and they'll be gender exclusive
I don't know why people seem against gender exclusive eeveelutions

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
"Like when a baby" Come on don't jump down his throat. He was pretty clear in his meaning.

I know they put that but still no color is gender or sex specific. Besides not all new born female babies wear pink and not all new born male babies wear blue. I for example as a baby did not have pink but rather green.

btw I wasn't attacking them even though it kinda came across that way lol

PKMN KING

Ozymandias
Never thought of a fighting eevee, it makes sense :p

- Boxeon
- Puncheon
- Kickeon
- Smasheon
- Muscleon
- Belteon
- Karateon
- Colloseon
- Olympeon

Last edited:

adamfitz

poké-lover
The evos I'm really hoping for are
Jinx
Lapras
Smeargle

And a split evo for goldeen to become sea queen

roy_vos

Pkmn researcher
Pink IS NOT the color just for girls an blue IS NOT just the color of boys.

Anyway I hope they do not go the gender route because then it will be really stupid, IMO. No...just no.

Noo i dont mean just for boys or girls, i mean newborns. Like rusk with mice (look on google) never had one of those?

strikeZone13

Merc with a mouth
jynx needs a evo, so does dunsparce.
Lapras with a pre evo would be amazing, and pre evo for milktank and taros

BunniBear4

Pokémon Trainer
Never thought of a fighting eevee, it makes sense :p

- Boxeon
- Puncheon
- Kickeon
- Smasheon
- Muscleon
- Belteon
- Karateon
- Colloseon
- Olympeon

Don't forget Champeon! That one is probably me favorite of the fighting eevee name ideas.

The evos I'm really hoping for are
Jinx
Lapras
Smeargle

And a split evo for goldeen to become sea queen

Jynx need an evo, ever since Magmar and Electabuzz got one she's deserved one too. I want Nicki Minaj to evolve this gen, please GameFreak!

adamfitz

poké-lover
jynx needs a evo, so does dunsparce.
Lapras with a pre evo would be amazing, and pre evo for milktank and taros

Oh dunsparce!!!!
I forgot dunsparce, how could I forget, one of my favorites...
Would love an ego for him, a bad *** dragon for all the hate that he got hehehe

raymund

SofaKingCool
Pokemon that should evolve this generation:
spinda
basculin
mr. mime
jynx
chatot
sableye
mawile
zangoose
seviper
torkoal
magcargo
sudowoodoo
qwilfish
delibird
split evo of remoraid
split evo of dragonair
farfetched
kangashan
tauros

PKMN KING

Ozymandias
+ Male evo for combee: a killerbee?
+ Lapras evo: loch ness beast?
+ Jinx evo: a pop star like monster? Nicki Minaj? oh hell no
+ Mr. Mime evo, Sensei Mime, Monsieur Mime, Mademoiselle Mime, master mime, mime senior?
+ Dunsparce, normal/dragon pokémon or normal/ground with levitate.
+ Skarmory and onix pre-evo.
+ Stunfisk and basculin evo's.

BBtheASH

A Fairy Specialized Trainer
What if Sylveon is a normal type. But female only? This is a pokemon from the new pokemon games X & Y. And as we know it has something to do with DNA. (Look at the game logo)

Why normal?? Idk but we have 37 pink pokemon, out of those 37, 16 are normal (out of 17 diffrent types) and pink is the color of girls and blue the color of boys. (Like when a newborn baby) What if Sylveon is a female Eeveelution and we see in next month CoroCoro the male Eeveelution. Also a normal type but blue. The "counterpart" of Sylveon.

Because Dark is the counterpart of Psy
Ice is the counterpart of Grass
And female is the counterpart of male (you know XY & XX)

Its just my opinion

Um no....I would really hate if out of all things they decided to do a gender split.
Also pink is only seen as feminine in western culture. The color pink in japan is actually a masculine color because of the coloring of the sakura blossom, which symbolizes death, more specifcially death of a samurai.. wich is very masculine at thought.
So pink only represents feminity depending on what region of the world your talking about.

Also pokemon has never been one to be gender biased, so I doubt they would create a gender split evo for the eevee line, especially since its not a 50/50 male to feale gender ratio, there are actually more male eevee's then female. Which is my main reasoning behind why they wouldn't do this. Also I'm sure gamefreak would be a bit moe creative then this.

adamfitz

poké-lover
Pokemon that should evolve this generation:
spinda
basculin
mr. mime
jynx
chatot
sableye
mawile
zangoose
seviper
torkoal
magcargo
sudowoodoo
qwilfish
delibird
split evo of remoraid
split evo of dragonair
farfetched
kangashan
tauros

Yeah I'd love a delibird evo one of my favorites....
Seems some of my favorites could really use evo
My favorites that could are
Smeargle
Deli bird
Dunsparce
Jinx
Lapras
Swoobat

Also I can see a split evo for gothorita....
No going to be as easy as kirlia but sure they can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.