• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Are you seriously using the fake scans/rumor thread as a source for information?
The only thing we can do is wait. For all we know, it could be a steel type.

Well im not really using it cause i dont believe in it but thats the thing that we have >.>"

Pokemon Robot

Fighting n Steel ftw
Some information that I want to share:
1) There are 8 evolutions of Eevee now.
2) We know that Sylveon is Flying type.
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...CEMENT-Yes-we-ve-seen-the-fake-scan-thank-you
3) We have a graph of the Eevee evolutions here:
http://www.pokemon.com/pokemonxy/en-us

With this information, there are 4 pairs of evolutions (across the wheel from each other), and in these pairs, one is super effective against the other. This explains why they are only releasing one new Eevee evolution this generation!

This is the person that used it

ToasterBrains

Ghost Tamer
Well im not really using it cause i dont believe in it but thats the thing that we have >.>"

I personally ignore every rumor out there.
People's speculation interests me more~

That being said, Flying type is (probably) likely anyway.

pokemonranger7098

Eevee Master
In response to those who did not believe my earlier post on Sylveon being Flying type, look at the video of Sylveon on the Serebii.net index page. I might be wrong, but one of the attacks that it used is Aerial Ace. (The 2nd attack)

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
In response to those who did not believe my earlier post on Sylveon being Flying type, look at the video of Sylveon on the Serebii.net index page. I might be wrong, but one of the attacks that it used is Aerial Ace. (The 2nd attack)

Actually the second attack was trump card.......

ToasterBrains

Ghost Tamer

The one that looks like like the opponent is being trumped by playing cards?
I think that one is probably Trump Card. With a more vicious animation of course.

Trump_Card.png

It is Trump Card. And Dugtrio learns Aerial Ace.

pokemonranger7098

Eevee Master
Well, no one knows what it is for sure. Aerial Ace is my guess (playing cards, Aces, blah). That Dugtrio information was interesting, though.

Last edited:

ToasterBrains

Ghost Tamer
It is Trump Card. And Dugtrio learns Aerial Ace.

Oh, yeah. That too. Dugtrio learns Aerial Ace.
We need more Pokemon with moves that blow people's minds like that.

Well, no one knows what it is for sure. Aerial Ace is my guess (playing cards, Aces, blah).
(playing cards, Trump Card, blah)

Hydreigon5782

Oh Oh Oh O'reiley's
what in the world are you talking about? first you use fake scans and rumors as truth and now you claim trump card is aerial ace.

Machomacho

Looking at the Eevee graph from the pokemon website makes me know for a fact that Slyveon is in fact the new flying Eeveelution. seeing how the graph states to "Look closely" on how it is set up, does provide a significant amount of evidence that Slyveon is Flying Type. If this is I deed correct, the the person who posted the rumor about it, located on the rumor thread ( I believe the one labeled rumor #2), could be true, but we will have to wait until March, or mid-March, because that is probably the time the type will be revealed.

I do want another Eeveelution, but I am now having my doubts, but we would have to wait and see because of the Eevee short movie. I am desperately hoping though that if a new Eeveelution does come out besides Slyveon is Fightning. Why the second Eeveelutin of Gen VI, if it does come out, would be Fighting type is because of this: in every Generation the Eeveelutions have appeared, out of the two or three, o e has an advantage over the other. In Gen I Vaporeon is weak to Jokteon, Flareon is weak to Vaporeon. In Gen II Espeon is weak to Umbreon. In Gen IV Leafeon is weak to Glaceon. So it would make sense for a new second Eeveelution to be Fightning or Rock because Slyveon would be strong against Fightning and weak to Rock, if indeed it is Flying

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Well, no one knows what it is for sure. Aerial Ace is my guess (playing cards, Aces, blah). That Dugtrio information was interesting, though.

In all the games aerial ace was in it never had cards involved. Trump card does.

Anyway like we all said, lets wait till march to find out Slyveon's type

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
Looking at the Eevee graph from the pokemon website makes me know for a fact that Slyveon is in fact the new flying Eeveelution. seeing how the graph states to "Look closely" on how it is set up, does provide a significant amount of evidence that Slyveon is Flying Type. If this is I deed correct, the the person who posted the rumor about it, located on the rumor thread ( I believe the one labeled rumor #2), could be true, but we will have to wait until March, or mid-March, because that is probably the time the type will be revealed.

I do want another Eeveelution, but I am now having my doubts, but we would have to wait and see because of the Eevee short movie. I am desperately hoping though that if a new Eeveelution does come out besides Slyveon is Fightning. Why the second Eeveelutin of Gen VI, if it does come out, would be Fighting type is because of this: in every Generation the Eeveelutions have appeared, out of the two or three, o e has an advantage over the other. In Gen I Vaporeon is weak to Jokteon, Flareon is weak to Vaporeon. In Gen II Espeon is weak to Umbreon. In Gen IV Leafeon is weak to Glaceon. So it would make sense for a new second Eeveelution to be Fightning or Rock because Slyveon would be strong against Fightning and weak to Rock, if indeed it is Flying

or bug, if we apply your reasoning, but that's probably less likely because we already have grass

lijah11b

Nurse Joy
I still hope that sylveon is a new type. Its always annoyed me how ghost dark and psychic seemed to be undisputed powerhouse tpes and hopefully somenew type can balance those out

Machomacho

or bug, if we apply your reasoning, but that's probably less likely because we already have grass

Oops forgot about Bug type. However, a bug type would be very interesting to see. Maybe something similiar to the one in that fan made Eeveelution art picture.

ToasterBrains

Ghost Tamer
Here we go again...

Looking at the Eevee graph from the pokemon website makes me know for a fact that Slyveon is in fact the new flying Eeveelution. seeing how the graph states to "Look closely" on how it is set up, does provide a significant amount of evidence that Slyveon is Flying Type.
It's saying to "Take a closer look at the different Pokémon which can evolve from Eevee, including the newly discovered Sylveon!". It just wants you to look at the pretty chart they made, not to over-analyze it. It's organized chronologically, the first row being Gen I, the second row being Gen II, and the third row being Gen IV. And then Sylveon. Sylveon could be any type that hasn't been used already. It could even be Steel. And we all know it doesn't have to LOOK steel to be a steel type a la Lucario.

Last edited:

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
I still hope that sylveon is a new type. Its always annoyed me how ghost dark and psychic seemed to be undisputed powerhouse tpes and hopefully somenew type can balance those out

new types are discussed in the gameplay thread of this subforum

Anyway like we all said, lets wait till march to find out Slyveon's type

yeah, people aren't gonna wait. this speculating of Sylveon's type will go on until it's revealed

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
yeah, people aren't gonna wait. this speculating of Sylveon's type will go on until it's revealed

Yeah which is why i'm posting less I'm tired of it ._. they need to think of more pokemon that can show up or evos or old Pokemon

I said earlier that I would like to see a pinsir evo. That pokemon hasn't been touched. He needs love *huggles my Pinsir *

ToasterBrains

Ghost Tamer
There is a part of me that is hoping that they decide to make a lot of Pokemon based on genetics and genetic splicing.
Heck, Xerneas's antlers look like they contain giant strands of DNA or something.

EDIT: Oh, I just realized that the antlers have 4 different colors which could respond to the Guanine, Cytosine, Adenine, and Thymine in DNA. Yay.
But that's discussion for the legendary's thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.