• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weaver_8

Down the rabbit hole
Do you really think gf would do something with the number 666? It is probably a really cute pokemon with not a single religious reference or whatsoever.

That's what I'm hoping. I'd love to see the amount of tongue in cheek fan art of it being the evilest of all Pokemon.

metalbryce

Observer
The 'Number of the Beast' is actually 616, so the Pokemon you're looking for is Shelmet.

Man, people need to stop saying that. Even if the true number of the beast is 616, it's insignificant in mainstream media. Most people don't know about 616 so just stop trying to fight it, okay?

adamfitz

poké-lover
My oh my,where o where is corocoro?

Seen we got one page, nothing new..
Hmmm really hope wee get something tonight..
I also read on twitter that this new corocoro has no new info?
But how could that be known?, maybe they were talking about the page that leaked..

On the Dex topic, I'm really hoping for another very unique Pokemon like munna and musharna

R_N

My oh my,where o where is corocoro?

Seen we got one page, nothing new..
Hmmm really hope wee get something tonight..
I also read on twitter that this new corocoro has no new info?
But how could that be known?, maybe they were talking about the page that leaked..

On the Dex topic, I'm really hoping for another very unique Pokemon like munna and musharna

Or maybe, since this is the only page we've gotten, there really is nothing new and that's why we only have this

mtqc

MY BEANS!
Or maybe, since this is the only page we've gotten, there really is nothing new and that's why we only have this

Just woke up and browsed, and that's what I'm thinking too u__u I'll need to stay away from here for another month because of blowups on types... those arguments won't go away until the newer info comes out.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
People relax I'm sure there are more they are just trying to avoid getting caught. Just be patient

I'm sure we will get slyveon's type later if not tomorrow

Buechs44

Aipom Master
I sure hope we get something new soon. I've spent way too much time here in the past 24 hours.

Anywho, what type of Pokemon do you think will be big this Gen?

I feel like in Hoenn, water types were everywhere. ANd in Sinnoh, we did have a lot of Bug-types. Maybe I'm just imagining things.

I'm hoping for Normal-types galore. I've always loved their versatility.

Kariachi

Power Is Beautiful
Capybara of the Beast.

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
So... anyone want a Three-headed Cerberus inspired Pokémon?

Oh, the mythology nerd in me would absolutely adore this. :) We've gotten a Pokemon that somewhat resembles the Hydra (Hydreigon, I know that's not what it's based off of but it reminds me somewhatly of the hydra), why not a three headed Cerberus? :) It could be Dark/Fire or Dark/Ground (have we gotten a Dark/Ground combination yet? I can't remember if we have or not, my memory for types is fuzzy), I think it'd be a awesome concept. :)

Buechs44

Aipom Master
Oh, the mythology nerd in me would absolutely adore this. :) We've gotten a Pokemon that somewhat resembles the Hydra (Hydreigon, I know that's not what it's based off of but it reminds me somewhatly of the hydra), why not a three headed Cerberus? :) It could be Dark/Fire or Dark/Ground (have we gotten a Dark/Ground combination yet? I can't remember if we have or not, my memory for types is fuzzy), I think it'd be a awesome concept. :)

The Sandile line is Ground/Dark. I but do think another one would be awesome!

DarkSword39

Heehouhouhouhou!
I hope we get a Bear Pokemon. I know we had Teddiursa and Ursaring, but one that is more real. Not a Teddy Bear.
Something that is nocturnal, possibly making it a Dark-Type.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
I'm sorry but it just doesn't make sense. I do believe there is more, but it's definitely unusual not to see more (especially at this date) from CoroCoro. But last month, there were several pages (Like the Rumble U page) that didn't leak until a few days after the inital leak. And promising information but not giving it doesn't make sense. I mean right now there isn't anything on the games, not even repeat information.

jakovu

[IMG200][/IMG200]
I hope we get a Bear Pokemon. I know we had Teddiursa and Ursaring, but one that is more real. Not a Teddy Bear.
Something that is nocturnal, possibly making it a Dark-Type.

How is Ursaring a teddy bear? And what about Beartic.

Ver-mont

Cerberus should be part Ghost, being related to Hades and all.

DarkSword39

Heehouhouhouhou!
[IMG200][/IMG200]

Teddiursa is based off of a teddy bear, and Ursaring so happens to be the evolution.
I usually forget Pokemon from Generation 5, usually I try to forget they exist.

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
[IMG200][/IMG200]

But aren't Cubchoo and Beartic based off Polar Bears? It's the animal they most resemble to me anyways >.< And I always assumed Ursaring was a grizzly bear, but I could be wrong... *shakes head*
On the topic of Arctic animals/animals that live in cold climates...I think a arctic fox Pure Ice/Ice and Psychic type would be a really cool /pun intended idea. Just my opinion though. :)

LOL if that one page about the movie really is all the Pokemon info we get this month. clearly the GameFreak employees visited this forum, saw all the Sylveon type speculation, and decided it was just too good to ruin just yet! ;)

someone posted (several pages back) the timeline for Gen V reveals in CoroCoro, and the first big batch of new Pokemon didn't come until June, so maybe we were kidding ourselves by expecting much of anything already? especially since we already have the 3 starters, 2 legendaries, and an Eevolution.

I'll still be bummed if we don't get more....but sheesh, they sure know how to keep us fans on the edge of our seats. such a tease, GameFreak...such a tease...

gpt11

LOL if that one page about the movie really is all the Pokemon info we get this month. clearly the GameFreak employees visited this forum, saw all the Sylveon type speculation, and decided it was just too good to ruin just yet! ;)

someone posted (several pages back) the timeline for Gen V reveals in CoroCoro, and the first big batch of new Pokemon didn't come until June, so maybe we were kidding ourselves by expecting much of anything already? especially since we already have the 3 starters, 2 legendaries, and an Eevolution.

I'll still be bummed if we don't get more....but sheesh, they sure know how to keep us fans on the edge of our seats. such a tease, GameFreak...such a tease...

there has to be more information even GF cant think we would be interested in mewtwo with a move only usable with thunder on a rain dance team and a useless hidden ability

Status
Not open for further replies.