• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Most likely, why else would the Trailer begin with it and have it in it?

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
....maybe they're announcing the Pikachu 3DS XL?

I think that one is already available in both Japan and Europe but not in US yet.

Pikachu Evolving in the anime? Pfft right.

Now, as for Pika in the Dex, it most likely will. This isn't a fresh start like BW was. Pika is in the trailer, right? Then it should be in the Dex.

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank
I'd like Fire Types earlier in the game. I mean, those things are hard to get your mitts on early. I believe the earliset non-starter fire-type obtainable was Pansear in BW1?

And a two (branched) evos of Hypno, one based on the evil hypnotist stereotype, another on the stage hypnotist stereotype.

rook09

Of science.
Knowing Pokemon, in this issue, we'll get a big page about everything we already know about Sylveon with it stating that they'll reveal the type next month and act like it was a big reveal that we should all get excited about. I'd like to see some proper new information, but I'm seriously doubting it.

If there is another Eeveelution, then I'd prefer it to be revealed in the new short, rather than CoroCoro. The whole thing of it being an absolute 'surprise' reveal would be something nice to see.
As for what it would be, then I'd say normal or even dragon type. That way, if the theories are correct about the short, and Sylveon is a flying type (just supposing), then they would do neutral damage, and these two possible types I could see being ones that would be the most likely to be released. I could hardly see a whole Pokeromance aspect happening between two conflicting types. I'm probably wrong, but it's a good a guess as I can give currently. If not normal, then ground at the very least.

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank
So, anyone got any ideas for Pokemon? I'd like:

A Facehugger Pokemon, Dark/Bug Type. It;s in the Ditto egg group, so it breeds with with any Pokemon. However, the egg will be an Alien Pokemon, and the Facehugger and Host will have fainted.

The Facehugger switches permanantly to an 'Infertile Form'.

The Facehugger can be found in the wild, and is completely different from its 'Children'.

The Alien Pokemon has many forms, based on the egg group the host mother/father was. Has certain egg moves for each form, and each one has different typing, retaining Dark.

For example, Human-Shaped born one will be based on the basic Alien.

Females can evolve into a 'Queen' with many forms, but more subtle then the prevo's differences.

The prevo Pokemon however, cannot breed, and the Queen, if left alone in the Daycare, will leave a Facehugger egg.

A further evo stage for males, becoming stronger.

A Predator Pokemon, Steel/Fighting with 2 evos, one by beating 5 facehuggers, 3 First Stage Aliens or 1 Male Evo, and then evolving further by beating a queen.

But if the Facehugger is left with the Predator in Daycare, you'd get a special 'Predalien' Pokemon, Dark/Fighting.

These would be the gens rivals.

Just an idea, take with a grain o' salt :p

confuser987

Can Sylveon move its scarves willingly???

So the scarves are flesh.....

Now I am going towards bug. Especially when it has weird eyes.

Maybe it's supposed to be based on a spider. 8 limbs and all weird big eyes and , big head for a very small neck concealed by the bow and long ears :S

Sephora

yes I'm back
2 days left for CoroCoro and after that evryone will know that My Dear Sylveon is a flying type :D

Are they finally going to reveal info about Sylveon in two days?? Gosh, I hope so. I am tired of waiting.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Can Sylveon move its scarves willingly???

So the scarves are flesh.....

Well, not necessarily. Think about how cats can move their tails, correct me if I'm wrong but it's mainly through movement of their vertebrae. But admittedly Sylveon's ribbons do look like they are distinctly devoid of bone.

Umbreon Bob

So, anyone got any ideas for Pokemon? I'd like:

A Facehugger Pokemon, Dark/Bug Type. It;s in the Ditto egg group, so it breeds with with any Pokemon. However, the egg will be an Alien Pokemon, and the Facehugger and Host will have fainted.

The Facehugger switches permanantly to an 'Infertile Form'.

The Facehugger can be found in the wild, and is completely different from its 'Children'.

The Alien Pokemon has many forms, based on the egg group the host mother/father was. Has certain egg moves for each form, and each one has different typing, retaining Dark.

For example, Human-Shaped born one will be based on the basic Alien.

Females can evolve into a 'Queen' with many forms, but more subtle then the prevo's differences.

The prevo Pokemon however, cannot breed, and the Queen, if left alone in the Daycare, will leave a Facehugger egg.

A further evo stage for males, becoming stronger.

A Predator Pokemon, Steel/Fighting with 2 evos, one by beating 5 facehuggers, 3 First Stage Aliens or 1 Male Evo, and then evolving further by beating a queen.

But if the Facehugger is left with the Predator in Daycare, you'd get a special 'Predalien' Pokemon, Dark/Fighting.

These would be the gens rivals.

Just an idea, take with a grain o' salt :p

I... What?!

Bariokie

rock dog
EVRYONE
FIRST LOOK AT MY SIGNATURE WITH SYLVEON

THEN THINK ABOUT A BUG TYPE LIKE LEAVANNY!

THERE IS DIFFERENCE
IT HAS A RIBBON OF A KITE
IT HAS THE TAIL OF A KITE
IT HAS SKY BLUE EYES
LOOK AGAIN AT MY SIGNATURE

PLEAS DON'T TELL ME:
Well i realllyyy think it is a poison type or bug type...

Status
Not open for further replies.