• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Didn't they like skip pages that was before the Rumble U page?

Maybe they are holding off till tomorrow

Anyway maybe they should have a jumping spider pokemon, maybe a stinkbug, perhaps a walking stick bug

Scoop 3, the skipped page, was about Pokemon Tretta.

today it was seen a CM of new pokemon X and Y!!!, i was happy to have my phone to capchure this when it came at my Televi screen!!! it shows that pokemon will have new evolutions... i think eevee, herakross and pisir!!!! View attachment 8363

It was probably made to coincide with Mr. XY's proven false rumor. Too late though. He already confessed.

And your IP address says you're from Australia. I'm leaning towards fake.

Added to the Rumors and Fake Scans thread.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
today it was seen a CM of new pokemon X and Y!!!, i was happy to have my phone to capchure this when it came at my Televi screen!!! it shows that pokemon will have new evolutions... i think eevee, herakross and pisir!!!! View attachment 8363

Nice try, but you may wish to brush up on your Japanese :)

i'm sorry, i don't know who is that? i just view the CM on televi just now!? does anyone know of this new cm? maybe it will be on Pokemon website?

すみません?おれは大阪市から来たよ、これはうそだったら、なぜかおれのテレビで見たの?おまえはぜんぜん日本人じゃないから本当の日本語わからへん

Last edited by a moderator:
お父さんはオーストラリア人で、パソコンはオーストラリアから買ったのでオーストラリアのwi-fiということがあるかもね!セレビィ様は日本人ですか?

まじで先にテレビでCM見たよ!

Last edited:

Sabonea_Masukippa

お父さんはオーストラリア人で、パソコンはオーストラリアから買ったのでオーストラリアのwi-fiということがあるかもね!セレビィ様は日本人ですか?

Your 'Wi-Fi' is not the problem. Your ISP address is in Australia. Therefore, the logical conclusion is that you are in Australia.
No one on Twitter or 2ch is talking about the ad.
It is fake.
Go away.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Oh so pokemon tettra ... So I guess we ggot trolled? Oh well disappointed ...

Well I got a game next week coming out to enjoy for the next few months as we get more info

Anyway what if we got pokemon based on poodles or perhaps many famous animals of Europe ( if this game is based on Europe that is)

spikyearedpichu

Dawn of the XY Era
Ok let's turn the speculation back in business!!

Did you guys ever hear about "PIKALEAF" or "Ecoha-chan"? http://pokebeach.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/echo-chan.jpg

It was the mascot of the Ginten Eco Plaza...after the picture of this mascot was leak Nintendo claim the copyright of the mascot...a lot of people said it was because it was a pikachu ripoff...but now that Chespin (both based on a grass rodent) have been confirmed they look kinda the same (Crazy theory it was Chespin beta form)

But what does it have do to with the dex...and the new games...well last year this image leak in the internet: http://www.serebiiforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5116&d=1341551197

A lot of people complain that is was to soon for gen. 6, but now that gen. 6 is reveal to be real this mon may be the beta version of some new mons!! What did you guys think??

If you don't know what is beat version pokemon take a look here: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Prototype_Pokémon_and_characters

Last edited:

Yveltal96

A little more human
Oh so pokemon tettra ... So I guess we ggot trolled? Oh well disappointed ...

Well I got a game next week coming out to enjoy for the next few months as we get more info

Anyway what if we got pokemon based on poodles or perhaps many famous animals of Europe ( if this game is based on Europe that is)

can someone PM me what pokemon tettra is?

anyways a poodle would be cool
would it be a pokemon like stoutland?
i hope the regional bird this time is actually good like staraptor ^_^

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Be funny if it was real after this lol

it will never be real, Pokemon never reveal new Pokemon through TV CM as far as I know, and on top of that, if such TV CM exist, news about it would be everywhere by now.

like what Wulava said, it most likely is made to match Mr. XY's rumor, but it's too late because Mr. XY himself already confessed that his rumors are fake.

What exactly is Pokemon Tretta? I'm assuming it's a japan only thing, but I don't believe I've ever heard of it.

can someone PM me what pokemon tretta is?

a Pokemon 3D battle arcade game that exist only in Japan.

http://www.pokemontretta.com/index.html

the game's theme song is AWESOME, btw. You guys should try to listen to it. Pokemon Company Japan actually bothered to make a full 3 minute official video of it, and the best part is that it actually sounds like an anime's opening theme.

This is not the correct thread to discuss about it, though :p

Yveltal96

A little more human
it will never be real, Pokemon never reveal new Pokemon through TV CM as far as I know, and on top of that, if such TV CM exist, news about it would be everywhere by now.

like what Wulava said, it most likely is made to match Mr. XY's rumor, but it's too late because Mr. XY himself already confessed that his rumors are fake.

a Pokemon 3D battle arcade game that exist only in Japan.

http://www.pokemontretta.com/index.html

the game's theme song is AWESOME, btw. You guys should try to listen to it. Pokemon Company Japan actually bothered to make a full 3 minute official video of it, and the best part is that it actually sounds like an anime's opening theme.

This is not the correct thread to discuss about it, though :p

that is pretty cool ^_^
why can't that be in america!

anyways anyone hope this regional bird is part fighting?
like staraptor should have been

Status
Not open for further replies.