• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I think there will be two Mewtwo forms. PROOF:

Mewthree_zps7a59413c.png

1/2. Background has unique symbols.
4. Genesect's "Formes"
3. TWO empty spots!

ToasterBrains

Ghost Tamer
1. That one is referring to the Hurricane-Heal Pulse Mewtwo event, I think.

2. What's wrong with using an old artwork? Not everything has to be new, even Dream World use the same artwork style as Pokemon Channel.

My point was that it was "obviously shopped in". Like I said. In plain English. :I
It looks out of place and just slapped onto the poster.

penguinry

Ugh, am I the only one who thinks of the new pokemon being revealed as just another round of arguments on here? Lettuce pray.

penguinry

I'm still going for the Hypno and Golduck evo if anyone has any ideas, spit em' out! I think it'd be flipping awesome!

mtie123

Johto's Hero
[aka];15869575 said:
Congrats on the triple-post! I'm sure your proud. (Or are those allowed now? I've been away a bit.)

As seen here, it wouldn't be the first time they've done it.

Give the guy a break he properly doesn't mean it

And again this needs to be in the legendaries thread not this thread

penguinry

[aka];15869575 said:
Congrats on the triple-post! I'm sure your proud. (Or are those allowed now? I've been away a bit.)

Don't be a brat, I did not mean to do it. This site is just full of little prudes. Grow up, sorry. Does it REALLY bother you that much? Is that REALLY something that needs to be attended to in your life? This is a forum about Pokemon. Getcha life.

penguinry

Give the guy a break he properly doesn't mean it

And again this needs to be in the legendaries thread not this thread

Thank you for understanding. Not meaning to do it :) I just DON"T know how to stop it! So confused??? Is it because I'm clicking "post quick reply"?

SlowPokeBroKing

Future Gym Leader
[aka];15869575 said:

Don't be a brat, I did not mean to do it. This site is just full of little prudes. Grow up, sorry. Does it REALLY bother you that much? Is that REALLY something that needs to be attended to in your life? This is a forum about Pokemon. Getcha life.

Double posting is against the rules. So is spamming and arguing off topic. Meaning that you will probably be given an infraction. Heads up.

I want a hippo, rhino, and elephant trio or even legendary trio. We just haven't had solid, good-sized pokemon like this. Sure, Slowpoke, Rhyhorn, and Donphan are technically those animals respectively, but I want BIG ones. Maybe a Water type Hippo line, a Rock type Rhino line, and a Ground type Elephant line.

mtie123

Johto's Hero
Double posting is against the rules. So is spamming and arguing off topic. Meaning that you will probably be given an infraction. Heads up.

I want a hippo, rhino, and elephant trio or even legendary trio. We just haven't had solid, good-sized pokemon like this. Sure, Slowpoke, Rhyhorn, and Donphan are technically those animals respectively, but I want BIG ones. Maybe a Water type Hippo line, a Rock type Rhino line, and a Ground type Elephant line.

Finally something on topic haha, i like the idea but not as legendary IMO i'd have any of those on my team if the design was good and the movepool it had was good

Last edited:

penguinry

Haven't gotten one, I would love a jungle-like Grass/fire elephant trio!

General Nonsense

Star Glider
Ugh, am I the only one who thinks of the new pokemon being revealed as just another round of arguments on here? Lettuce pray.

It will most definitely cause another round of arguements on here. Though think of it this way: it will be something new to argue about. I do hope that whatever it is, they give us a trailer and not just an image.

mtie123

Johto's Hero
It will most definitely cause another round of arguements on here. Though think of it this way: it will be something new to argue about. I do hope that whatever it is, they give us a trailer and not just an image.

Anything is better than Sylveon and light type arguments

Rai1994

Pokémon Master!
Anything is better than Sylveon and light type arguments

Or, any new type arguments really.

Anyway, regarding the announcement. If it's just going to be a picture of the Pokémon, I hope they announce its type too...We really don't need a repeat of Sylveon..

Rai1994

Pokémon Master!
we are getting a battle scene too.

Just rewatched the teaser

Oh yeah... I forgot about that... *facepalm* Well, either way, I hope they reveal whatever-it-is' type when it's revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.