• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emp

The white circle on the top-left of the ? looks like it could be the sun. It's also present in Sylveon's battle scene (if you look behind its ear/ribbon), it's much clearer if you watch the video. The bottom-right just looks like the lighting around the Pokémon, which is much more obvious in Sylveon's battle scene.

Bariokie

rock dog
10 hours and 10 minutes left :3

That yellow questionmark is definitly NOT Sylveon

Fozzie

King of the Gingers
Still think my idea of the Ninto trio (composed of Freeo, Deeo, and Esso) and Weeyu, the most epic pokemon ever suit Nintendo and Game Freak perfectly.

WNDR

We don't need a countdown - we are all aware that news is coming today.

I'm definitely thinking Sylveon's type will finally be revealed - only for them to reveal a new Pokémon with it's type hidden!

If game freak did this I would cry, but it would give us something to mull over for a bit.

Blaquaza

Elite Spritist
Still think my idea of the Ninto trio (composed of Freeo, Deeo, and Esso) and Weeyu, the most epic pokemon ever suit Nintendo and Game Freak perfectly.
This would be a great way to advertise, but they shouldn't need to advertise the 3DS to Pokémon fans if X & Y are on the 3DS anyway. I think they should focus more on your Wii U idea.

Also, I can see wy the question mark could be related to Buneary. I really like Lopunny and would love to see a new member of this evolutionary family, but seeing a common bird, bug or beast, or maybe another Eeveelution would be just as good.

kesha140

The Little Monster
I'm hoping that the new pokemon to be revealed isn't the regional electric rodent. I hope there isn't one at all in this generation unless its utterly amazing.
I hope they will release more than just information on new pokemon though, i would like to know about other aspects of the game.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Please don't post countdown or live feed of whatever is going on, especially when SMASH airs.

"It's starting soon!"
"They're showing [this] and [that]."
"20 minutes in to the show."

...Blah. Blah. Blah.

It will be considered SPAM and will be DELETED. Infractions are ready to be handed out.

If the XY segment airs, then feel free to post your heart out.
This applies to all threads.

Blaquaza

Elite Spritist
I'm hoping that the new pokemon to be revealed isn't the regional electric rodent. I hope there isn't one at all in this generation unless its utterly amazing.
I hope they will release more than just information on new pokemon though, i would like to know about other aspects of the game.
I usually don't like the Regional Electric Rodent in terms of battling, but their designs are cute and some of them deserve evolutions.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Please don't post countdown or live feed of whatever is going on, especially when SMASH airs.

"It's starting soon!"
"They're showing [this] and [that]."
"20 minutes in to the show."

...Blah. Blah. Blah.

It will be considered SPAM and will be DELETED. Infractions are ready to be handed out.

Thank you it was annoying see pointless reminders.

On topic, I have listed my top three possibilities of what Smash may reveal.

Newtwo
Fully evolve Pokemon
Common early route Pokemon.

I'm leaning toward a fully evolve Pokemon, mainly because Smash says it will be "huge news" (not referring to size of the Pokemon but the size of the news were getting).

Mr. Cuddles

i like trains
I usually don't like the Regional Electric Rodent in terms of battling, but their designs are cute and some of them deserve evolutions.

If you mean the pika clones by ''regional electric rodent'', I don't like them either.
If you mean the shinx/blitzle, I love them and I almost always use them :D I wouldn't mind it if that was the ''big release''

Last edited:

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
Well, if you look at Silver's magnified, somewhat higher resolution image on the previous page, along with cloud thing on top (that looks like the fluff on Buneary's ears, you can also see the same fluff at the bottom-right part of the image, like the fluff on Buneary's legs.

So I thought they might be revealing a Lopunny evo on smash.

That thing that "looks like the fluff on Buneary's ears" is the sun as you can see during the smash's preview for this week.

Mr. Cuddles

i like trains
I absolutely meant the pika clones. I liked shinx and blitzle, and i always hated battling Elesa because of Zebstrika.

I personally found Elesa's emolga to be more annoying :p But yeah the pika clones are quite stupid, I wouldn't mind if there was no in this gen.

Räven Velish

black lives matter
If you mean the pika clones by ''regional electric rodent'', I don't like them either.
If you mean the shinx/blitzle, I love them and I almost always use them :D I wouldn't mind it if that was the ''big release''

I know, right? Those things are usually the only Electric Types that you can get before Gym 5, and they're amazing!

But personally, I want to see an Electric/Dark Pokemon that uses light and darkness.

CovertNinja

Pokemon Master
I seriously think we will see the Lucario/Zoaroark of this gen today. It just seems like what they would show.

Status
Not open for further replies.