• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
OMG!!! the new regional pokemon are the best ones yet!!!! and the bird is so cute :) GF is about to impress everybody again like it did with Ruby and Sapphire. :)

Ruby and Sapphire was probably the generation that impressed less in terms of deigns, the pokemon had diferent art that really didn't stick to the fans but the anime and passing of years and the art adapting made them better.

Regradless as far as I'm concerned its the region I like less.

carboncopy

(-) (-) (-) (-)
Nah, they just got stuck some frames ago. :p

Anyways, in fear of sounding greedy, should we think there may be another page with new Pokémon? With BW, we got two pages of new Pkmn the first month, with about four on each page. :3

I expect one more page, and anyways, we haven't even seen this page fully

Elnava

The Successor!

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
The page promises more on Riding Pokemon (not neccessarily more Riding Pokemon) on the next page.. confirming more pages to leak!

HetaOni

Chesaught
It appears May is always the news month for new gens, lol.
If we see the protag. riding the goat in the trailer, someone just HAS to make a gif for me. XD

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
The page promises more on Riding Pokemon (not neccessarily more Riding Pokemon) on the next page.. confirming more pages to leak!

Ah, thank you, awesome! ^^

Again, don't wanna sound greedy, but we still need a page about the Fairy Type... right? Right..?

I sware, if you're able to ride your pokemon in this game, my life would be complete. IF they had arcanine in this game.

spiller

that panda is officially my favorite gen 6 pokemon so far on is now in my top 20 pokemon love it, he looks miscivous and tough suprised hes not a dark fighting type hopefully he will evolve into one.

Status
Not open for further replies.