• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regality

Digital King
Is the protag maybe wearing the glasses whilst riding on the goat? Or are they just fully not there?

Mutzaki

Master of All
I honestly love these new designs. The bird Pokémon is so freaking adorable, and the panda looks pretty cool, and like it'll have an even cooler evolution. It might even end up the obligatory Fighting-type of my new team. I didn't think Gohgohto would be pure Grass-type, but it's cool either way. I'm almost positive all of them except Gohgohto have evolutions.

adamfitz

poké-lover
So what type is sylveon do u think?
Hahah joking

____

Anyway
I'm really happy
And hope we have the English names and trailers/gameplay footage of them soon next week

I am suprised we are getting this much info

The Reveal of Xerneas and Yveltal's types

4 new Pokemon

The Box Art for the Game

The New Pokedex

The New Map Reigon..

Regality

Digital King
The goat is apparently 5ft 6inches... And by the sprite, that looks accurate :O
We have an accurate overworld pokemon!

Sonicmfc

Wow everything on that scan is awesome! The panda was definitely worth the wait, it's going in my team no doubt about it!
The bird is Possibly my favourite regional bird, it looks adorable
The lizard looking one looks a bit strange but it's also really cool, love how the ears flap out.
Don't even get me started on the goat, how do they manage to make a goat look this badass!?
Riding pokemon is also great, I hope it's expanded to more than one pokemon though..

Looks like this Corocoro will finally be giving us a plethora of info!

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
The thing is, these people have the magazine and the pages, yet they only leaked one page so far... IUDSFUKSDJFS

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Seeing as Gogoat is 'the Riding Pokémon' I'd say you can probably ride only on it. But since there seems to be another page about Riding, I guess it can simply be the Pokémon to introduce that thing. Either way, awesome.

lol I doubt you could ride any poke. Anyone think that the panda will be got early in the game like patrat/zizzagoon/lilpup,etc
Im pretty sure you'll be able to get them within the first few routes.
ALSO look at the new picture and look at the battle screen shot furthest to the right, it seems the panda pokemon is fighting two unidentified pokemon.

adamfitz

poké-lover
For the reason of sizes
I think riding pokemon won't be happening for a lot of pokemon if not just gogoat
It looks as if they are really sticking to size and proportion in these games

mtie123

Johto's Hero
I hope they limit the riding function to quadrupedals big enough to carry a person. Perhaps it'll even require an HM.

Maybe even a key item like "saddle" or something, i can't even think straight atm, SOMETHING NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.