• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navarch

Not too keen on the Electric Pokemon, the triangle on its head looks awkward, and so does the line that connects that black hat to his head.

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
What attack is Yayakoma using in the image next to Froakie's head???

GerudoPrince

Desert Glider
Yayakomori can learn Flame Charge, so there is the possibility that it will evolve into Fire/Flying.

Also The Electric /Normal pokemon's name is Erikiteru.

Flame charge?

Leocat

The new lizard has a gecko like look to it but not sure what it is suppose to tie in to for a real world equivalent. I mean.... The ear flaps if upright kinda look like a plug but I'm sure thats not it.

adamfitz

poké-lover
So what type is the yellow lizard/Dog now that we can see?

What if the Electric/Normal is our regional rodent?

Did serebii not say it was a lizard? But i hope it is available in early game as it looks quite awesome. But i could see the panda become a really strong pokemon for some reason. Also gogoat is starting to seem like an on land lapras, but i like that. Edit:Early electric type seems probable

Last edited:

Regality

Digital King
I reckon we're gonna get a fire/flying robin.
Imagine if it evolves from a robin to a phoenix :D

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
Funny u said that coz this is what bulbapeda tweeted:
The boxart confirms the games will be using Nintendo Network.

sorry if I sound stupid. but what is Nintendo network? for the sake of not wanting to look it up, I'd like to learn about it on the topic of XY

Pokememes

I am the pokémaster!
Could somebody just post all the pictures in one post, it gets confusing to know where to look for what scans, like where is the Xerneas scan?

Status
Not open for further replies.