• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
On the main page, it is call nitro charge, which might be a new flying move, like sky charge or something like that.
Nitro Charge is Flame Charge's japanese name.

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
What I see in the fourth image is that Xerneas can change its form, look at the legs.

That's not it changing forms; that's a picture of it dashing, and it's legs are folded because deer tuck in their legs when they leap.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Did serebii not say it was a lizard? But i hope it is available in early game as it looks quite awesome. But i could see the panda become a really strong pokemon for some reason. Also gogoat is starting to seem like an on land lapras, but i like that.

Since when did the origins affect the classification of a Pokémon? Bidoof isn't even close to a pesky rodent for example lmao.

adamfitz

poké-lover
Well my favorite
The little lizard uses solar power to make electricity
I'm guessing on a big collar flare to gather light in its next evolution

NeoDude-5000

My thoughts on the new pokemon:

Electric Lizard: Okay-ish
Robin: New native bird
Goat: Like the idea of riding it, I wonder if you can do the same with other pokemon like it
Panda Pokemon: KUNG-FU PANDA!

rocky505

Could somebody just post all the pictures in one post, it gets confusing to know where to look for what scans, like where is the Xerneas scan?

They're on the main site..... All the scans haven't been shown fully either.

Why do i get the feeling that one of Ash's Pokemon is going to be that Panda..my guess is he will play a role similar to Trekko in Advanced..

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Am I the only one who think the lizard looks a little bit to an egyptian thing (look at its triangle-shapped head) ?
A immune-to-ghost egyptian electric lizard, well, GameFreak has smoke something good ! :D

Pokememes

I am the pokémaster!
They're on the main site..... All the scans haven't been shown fully either.

The mains sites don't open bigger on my iPod without glitching up.
And also, does the mewtwo and ash with the 4 new pokemon on the cover confirm they're in the movie? Or just there for design purposes?

GerudoPrince

Desert Glider
Yes, the robin can learn flame charge! (According to the main site). Super excited for possible fire/flying regional bird but torn between that and fennekin for my fire type :(

Leocat

Well my favorite
The little lizard uses solar power to make electricity
I'm guessing on a big collar flare to gather light in its next evolution

Hmm.... Solar powered lizard. I think you are on to something there although the cap and flaps also look like a plane prop too. Maybe we will get a helicopter electric lizard as an Evo o_O

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
I am not that fond of the electric/normal thing, it just doesn't appeal to me, it looks like if Scraggy and Pikachu had a baby, but that baby was extremely messed up. And seeing how this gen seems to be based on genetics, I actually wouldn't be that surprised if it was.

The Goat appeals to me, and makes me wanna sing "I'm On A Goat." I am not sure if that is good or not.

I really like the Robin, looks to be an amazing boost from Pidove, and it is cute.

Speaking of cute.... PANDA! OUBGOSBFIBADFKJGNOFRUOFBOADBON MINE! I WANT THE PANDA IT IS ADORABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.