• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
It's Rollout I believe, not Mud Slap.

corocoro5134.jpg

seems to blurry how are you so sure its not a normal type attack?

Sabonea_Masukippa

Gogoat is my new favourite Pokemon. No wait, Yanchamu is. I dunno.

I love them all?

Scuby

Did anyone else notice the pokemon to the far right? It looks like a couple of those bird pokemon standing together but I'm not sure.
http://oi40.*******.com/2d8qk20.jpg

Pokememes

I am the pokémaster!
Here is a question: Are you satisfied with this month's CoroCoro?

Definitely! They provided 4 new pokes with their types, they showed the region, character customization, riding pokemon, and revealed (2)? New moves. Now to wait for masuda's announcement next week, and of course tonight's smash :)

RzK

Meow
With two double pages and a front cover leaked... it's safe to say these are definitely real haha! Plus, more versions of the scans have begun popping up too.
Yeah i saw...
And why in the world are the goat, robin and panda in a trio? See, the picture which has Newtwo. Look carefully.
bUT....uNFORTUNATELY...........
NO REVEALING OF THE TYPES OF SYLVEON, XERNEAS AND YVELTAL!!!!!

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
Definitely! They provided 4 new pokes with their types, they showed the region, character customization, riding pokemon, and revealed (2)? New moves. Now to wait for masuda's announcement next week, and of course tonight's smash :)

that comes out tonight? i thought it was next week ( smash?)

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
Rollout would make more sense than Mudslap for Chespin since it seems to be partially hedgehog based.

I agree, and the fact that it's a hedgehog would mean having rollout wouldn't be too indicative of anything whereas mudslap would make me believe almost indefinitely that chespin will evolve into a grass/ground.

and yes I know totodile knows bud slap too but it's just a hunch. and I'm not completely ruling out the possible grass/rock typing either. I believe the last time we saw that was lileep and cradily and I loved that combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.