• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokememes

I am the pokémaster!
that comes out tonight? i thought it was next week ( smash?)

Well there's smash tonight and next week, next week will show new info but today's may show a bit of gameplay in a trailer type format

Firebrand

Indomitable
I'm guessing that this batch is this gen's Darmanitan, Blitzle, Muuna and Klink, which were the four shown in Gen V's early release. If they follow the pattern (and there's a sizable chance they won't but I'll put it out there anyway) Gogoat may have a previous evolutionary form.

adamfitz

poké-lover
Here is a question: Are you satisfied with this month's CoroCoro?

100% delighted!!!
Live all the 4 new pokemon, and the electric/normal lizard is amazing
A new feature of riding pokemon in a certain town is great
Character art and customization
New moves
Box art
Region map and name
Screen shots of gameplay

I'm extremely happy way way way more than I expected

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
I'm late to the news but the Elikiteru looks super cute. I hope it won't end up like Luxray's messed up stats though. Looks like an electric type to me.

Maybe I'll get it ingame.

FallBird

Guys, that little electric lizard thing... he is the cutest. I feel like all of these are available somewhat earlier in game, and if they are... that lizard is gonna be my number one guy!
Also the panda. He needs a really awesome evo though. Given his little leaf, I feel like the evo is almost certainly going to be Fighting/Grass. I think it'd be really awesome if he fought using a staff made of bamboo or something.

Just. Guys. I was not expecting this much info, nor was I expecting to see it this morning haha.

And riding that goat guy! That's just neat.

jakovu

Notice how there is a giant pic of Xerneas to the left of the starter info. WE NEED TO SEE THAT PAGE. There also seems to be a giant pic of Yveltal to the far right. WE ALSO NEED TO SEE THAT PAGE.

Navarch

The Panda has a leaf in it's mouth. Maybe when it evovles it will be like Dark/Fighting or Dark/Grass with a bamboo stick as some sort of weapon.

Edit: Ninja'd

jakovu

The Panda has a leaf in it's mouth. Maybe when it evovles it will be like Dark/Fighting or Dark/Grass with a bamboo stick as some sort of weapon.

I'm pretty sure that's its tongue.

rocky505

It's fighting so Dark/Grass is out the window.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
Chespin is the Shelled Chestnut Pokémon. Chespin sharpens its spikes/thorns to increase its ???. It gets harder/stronger (unable to make out which one it is, currently)
Further information on Fennekin: Fox Pokémon. It’s a fire type Pokémon, the ??? that it blows out from its ears are over 200 degree Celsius. ??? is its favourite food, it carries it around and eats it as a snack.
Froakie is the Foam Frog Pokémon and said to be able to jump as high as the third floor of a building.

from pokejungle

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I'm guessing that this batch is this gen's Darmanitan, Blitzle, Muuna and Klink, which were the four shown in Gen V's early release. If they follow the pattern (and there's a sizable chance they won't but I'll put it out there anyway) Gogoat may have a previous evolutionary form.

There's no pattern; the 5th Gen reveals you mention don't even match the ones for 4th Gen. Also, those four Pokemon you mentioned were actually a group of seven: Minccino, Pidove, Munna, Klink, Darmanitan, Blitzle, and Sandile.

Besides, I think the fact that Gogoat is being used as the riding Pokemon implies it's a standalone. May be wrong, but I'd be surprised if Gogoat had an evo or pre-evo.

That's probably just a reference to how pandas eat bamboo. Doesn't mean it'll evolve into Fighting/Grass. (Where did you get Dark from?)

Rhyvir

Eeveelutions!
Oh my god. The protagonist's riding the ram.
Sorry if it's been mentioned before

This is awesome!

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
kanji for roll out ころがる

compared it and it looks similar to what i see in the scan

rollout.jpg

kanji for mud slap どろかけ

roll out looks closer

Status
Not open for further replies.