• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bariokie

rock dog
Yayakoma: I'd like to point out that Yayakoma gets flame-charge. This is a bit odd, as that's nearly a fire type exclusive move. Maybe it evolves into Phoenix? That would sure as heck set it aside from the other birds.

Elikiteru: /Normal is interesting. Oh, and ELECTRIC GIGA DRAIN, WOOHOO! (though, it could be 40BP, but whatever.) And, the design isn't that bad. Certainly not Dunsparce bad. It has an... Inquisitive look about it. Like "Oooh, what would happen if I stuck my tongue in this outlet?"

Blitzel also learned flame charge.
And it didn't evolve into A Electric/Fire pokemon so yeah.
though it is a bit odd for such a tiny bird to have a fire attack.
We'll see

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
Ferroseed best have a split evolution that evolves into ghost/grass. Remember what Gardenia said in Eterna Forest? Come on Ferroseed! I'm guessing the Japanese Robin pokemon will be the 666th pokemon? looks awesome.
You gotta remember that the number 666 really doesn't mean anything to most japanese people. Also, some scholars would say that the number of the beast is 616, meaning SHELMET IS THE DEVIL.

Bariokie

rock dog
You gotta remember that the number 666 really doesn't mean anything to most japanese people. Also, some scholars would say that the number of the beast is 616, meaning SHELMET IS THE DEVIL.

PAM PAAAAAAM PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM
*plot twist*

There must be a shy demon beast inside it huh?

adamfitz

poké-lover
After staring at Elikiteru
I'm 100% sure it will be on my team
It also looks like it has a very silly nature, kind of simple and dumb a fun lover
I also think it suits been a pokemon for the anime as one with the main traveling partners of ash

aswertyuiol

Cold turkey.
My team shall be:

-Fennekin/Chespin
-Elekiteru
-Yayasomething (panda)
-Sylveon
-Staraptor (unless the 6 gen final bird evo is cooler)

Honey.. Boo Boo? The FURLEWJFMRTGJHYEKWMTG^U&I$CK is that?! IT sounds like a disgusting little children's programme. I heard about one called 'City of Friends'. Yeah right, that's REALLY what the world is like.

sunyshore.com

Electric Obsession
Regardless of where it's found in the games, I'm not using that thing. Oh I'll certainly catch one for Pokedex purposes, but I don't want any ugly Pokemon on my team. I mean there are only so many reductive designs that I can take before it makes me completely cynical and unfortunately our new Electric-type has opened the floodgates to my cynicism.

wow, calm down. if this forum is going to post so much blatant hatred for a new pokemon about how it is the ugliest thing alive, why not wait for something that's actually really hideous? this is not electric-type lover talking here, just confused bystander. you guys are so full of negativity over such pointless things. i, personally, love all pokemon :D even the ones who i find ugly, but i would not go around to fans of said pokemon and tell them the pokemon they like is a hideous abhorrent ugliest ever abomination. so just, calm down. i asked if people thought it'd be an early route electric or normal type, my question did not warrant nor request nor deserve a reply like yours.

every pokemon is loved by someone.

Of the new Pokemon, I think all look really good. Gogoat, Yancham, and Yayakoma all look really good to me. I really like all of their designs. I think Elikiteru looks good, but he's my least favorite of the bunch. If I were to rank them, I'd say

1. Gogoat
2. Yayakoma
3. Yancham
4. Elikiteru

Sound

Blitzel also learned flame charge.
And it didn't evolve into A Electric/Fire pokemon so yeah.
though it is a bit odd for such a tiny bird to have a fire attack.
We'll see

I said nearly exclusive. This all just speculation, you know? I'm simply going off the fact that they felt the need to show off Flame Charge for this little guy.

spiller

question is that all the leaks then cos i thought thered be more because in the first scan we can see another page with xerneas on it so will there be more or is that it

adamfitz

poké-lover
My team shall be:

-Fennekin/Chespin
-Elekiteru
-Yayasomething (panda)
-Sylveon
-Staraptor (unless the 6 gen final bird evo is cooler)

Honey.. Boo Boo? The FURLEWJFMRTGJHYEKWMTG^U&I$CK is that?! IT sounds like a disgusting little children's programme. I heard about one called 'City of Friends'. Yeah right, that's REALLY what the world is like.

My team so far consists of
Froakie
Elikiteru
Sylveon

(And xerneas as the version I'm picking)

Lv100Mewtwo

Alright, with Gogoat having the possibility of replacing Bikes (This is my guess), what other pokemon's would you think would have the ride option? I'm guessing Arcanine, Rapidash, maybe a few more could have this option... this seems like such a sick concept, so glad they have finally decided to do this! I wonder if pokemon speed comes into factor, aka, riding a Rapidash / Arcanin vs. a Venusaur, lol...

mtie123

Johto's Hero
wow, calm down. if this forum is going to post so much blatant hatred for a new pokemon about how it is the ugliest thing alive, why not wait for something that's actually really hideous? this is not electric-type lover talking here, just confused bystander. you guys are so full of negativity over such pointless things. i, personally, love all pokemon :D even the ones who i find ugly, but i would not go around to fans of said pokemon and tell them the pokemon they like is a hideous abhorrent ugliest ever abomination. so just, calm down. i asked if people thought it'd be an early route electric or normal type, my question did not warrant nor request nor deserve a reply like yours.

I think yes it will be early, like Mareep more than Shinx so after the first gym maybe but it will be early IMO

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

Sunyshore, I knew you loved Electric-types so I'm not surprised that you like Elikiteru. :p

Not sure what the future holds for Elikiteru, but I can probably learn to tolerate Yayakoma. I'll just need time. I'm also a little bothered by the fact that we still don't know Sylveon's type. I mean it's been forever since we got any info on her and I'm starting to worry. :x

Bariokie

rock dog
Alright, with Gogoat having the possibility of replacing Bikes (This is my guess), what other pokemon's would you think would have the ride option? I'm guessing Arcanine, Rapidash, maybe a few more could have this option... this seems like such a sick concept, so glad they have finally decided to do this! I wonder if pokemon speed comes into factor, aka, riding a Rapidash / Arcanin vs. a Venusaur, lol...

It isn't confirmed if you can ride it every where.
Maybe it is a festival or something like that.

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
Yayakoma: I'd like to point out that Yayakoma gets flame-charge. This is a bit odd, as that's nearly a fire type exclusive move. Maybe it evolves into Phoenix? That would sure as heck set it aside from the other birds.

Elikiteru: /Normal is interesting. Oh, and ELECTRIC GIGA DRAIN, WOOHOO! (though, it could be 40BP, but whatever.) And, the design isn't that bad. Certainly not Dunsparce bad. It has an... Inquisitive look about it. Like "Oooh, what would happen if I stuck my tongue in this outlet?"

A phoenix pokemon sounds cool. I mean, we have Ho-Oh, but he's a legendary. If you could get a non-legendary/starter fire/flying, that would be something. Have we ever gotten a peacock pokemon before? I would love to see Nintendo do a hummingbird pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.