• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

telivisionhead

I LOVE GOGOAT. I dont even know that much about him but I now love gogoat!
It knows horn leech, pretty neat! And RIDING A POKEMON AROUND A CITY! WHAT BETTER CAN YOU GET? I dont think Gogoat will get an evo, it would probably be weird for him to get it.
Also that new Panda pokemon, classified as the naughty pokemon and it also has a leaf coming out of its mouth. Now that it's a fighting type pokemon, its probably gonna evolve into an EPIC KUNG FU PANDA! That would be pretty cool to see Kung Fu Panda, IN POKEMON (Sorta) So Im excited about that.
That Electric-normal pokemon looks like a lizard. I think he might a stand alone pokemon, I dont think there is even a proper evo for it I can think of. Some people think his gonna get an evo but I dont. The Japanese Robin pokemon looks like the main bird pokemon of Gen 6. Doesn't look to good and I probably wont use it but he is still pretty cool.
And with this Sylveon type thing, personally and can be a new type but then again pokemon haven't made a new type since Gen 2. But then again I was watching the movie trailer or some pokemon mini movie and saw these sparkly stars and what not around Sylveon, maybe that can be a hint for the typing. But I saw a gym footage of some random house transforming in X and Y and it had some star thing that looked like the thing around sylveon. My guess if thats a gym it might use Sylveons type. but then again its a mystery. Same with the legendaries if there isnt a new type or something I'd be glueless of what it is. And that brings me back to Sylveon it could be Psychic but then again look at espeon, we've already got a Psychic Eeveeloution.

ShadowKreach

^ Glad someone agrees (though you explained it better than me, grumble). ^^ I'm gonna guess that the next CoroCoro will be about the new Type, yes. But Masuda is gonna be on Smash next time, right? Last time he was there, he revealed the Mewtwo form. And since the known Mewtwo form's code on the official site has 'M2X (Mewtwo X), I'm sure he will reveal Mewtwo Y. Two forms.

This would make even more sense if it's revealed to be two Mewtwo's in the movie. The one we have seen may be a new one, thus the wastly differenc voice.

When you put it like that, Mewtwo having 2 forms revealed does seem likely. Seeing as Mewtwo's apparently always had a male voice in the anime, it's possible that it having a female voice this time is significant.
This could also be backed up by the way Chromosomes work in determining a creatures gender. XX chromosomes create a Female, and as the Female-voiced Mewtwo is apparently Mewtwo X, this makes sense.
XY chromosomes create a Male, so Mewtwo Y would likely look more masculine, I suppose.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
When you put it like that, Mewtwo having 2 forms revealed does seem likely. Seeing as Mewtwo's apparently always had a male voice in the anime, it's possible that it having a female voice this time is significant.
This could also be backed up by the way Chromosomes work in determining a creatures gender. XX chromosomes create a Female, and as the Female-voiced Mewtwo is apparently Mewtwo X, this makes sense.
XY chromosomes create a Male, so Mewtwo Y would likely look more masculine, I suppose.

Haha, indeed. ^^ And this makes it even more likely the PokéBeach rumors are true (since it did mention a second Mewtwo). I'd say the fact that normal Mewtwo on the site is 'M2' and the new form is 'M2X' is a huge giveaway. I'm just sad that the hate will be doubled if a second is revealed.

I hope the second Mewtwo (if true) is very different from the first one. :3 I wonder where they will place the tail this time. I mean, this would be the male Mewtwo. *wink wink*

WNDR

Haha, indeed. ^^ And this makes it even more likely the PokéBeach rumors are true (since it did mention a second Mewtwo). I'd say the fact that normal Mewtwo on the site is 'M2' and the new form is 'M2X' is a huge giveaway. I'm just sad that the hate will be doubled if a second is revealed.

I hope the second Mewtwo (if true) is very different from the first one. :3 I wonder where they will place the tail this time. I mean, this would be the male Mewtwo. *wink wink*

It wouldn't make the pokebeach rumours any more true as a second forme had been speculated since the reveal of the first, first there was the two hexagons and I had seen it mentioned in the legendary thread about the m2x URL months ago.

I agree it will probably get a lot of hate, but I'm all for it I trust GF they haven't disappointed me before.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
True, I forgot about the Hexagons (never heard the M2X before on PokéBeach, though). But it does make it ever so slightly more likely! ^^

spikyearedpichu

Dawn of the XY Era
I don't think the international website will updated until saturday...we haven't received any hint it will updated today like last time!!

Smash will reveal something else...

Super Nerd 7997

Crazy Plant Guy
^ Glad someone agrees (though you explained it better than me, grumble). ^^ I'm gonna guess that the next CoroCoro will be about the new Type, yes. But Masuda is gonna be on Smash next time, right? Last time he was there, he revealed the Mewtwo form. And since the known Mewtwo form's code on the official site has 'M2X (Mewtwo X), I'm sure he will reveal Mewtwo Y. Two forms.

This would make even more sense if it's revealed to be two Mewtwo's in the movie. The one we have seen may be a new one, thus the wastly differenc voice.
Except Mewtwo was created in a lab. There's only one in existence. Besides, the X could very well stand for Extremespeed. You know, like the title of the movie.

jakovu

What if "Mewtwo Y" is actually the original Mewtwo forme?

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Except Mewtwo was created in a lab. There's only one in existence. Besides, the X could very well stand for Extremespeed. You know, like the title of the movie.

First, a second Mewtwo can easily have been created for the movie to work. ^^ There's nothing that says there have to always be only one Mewtwo~
And second, the Original Mewtwo on the official site has the code 'M2'. As in, Mewtwo. But the new form has 'M2X'. ^^

And again, this would explain Mewtwo's now voice very well.

Bus

The ditto are supposed to be failed clones of Mew/Mewtwo...but what if one actually was cloned correctly, becoming yet another Mewtwo; thus having 2 mewtwo's running around! The Ash-saving, shadowball hurling Mewtwo we all know and love, and this female Mewtwo which will mate with the original and create their own poke-continent free of Humans!

What if...there is no evil human team this generation, but an evil pair of Mewtwos leading an army as Team Science?! Mwu ha ha ha ha ha!

Tangent aside, when was Corocoro officially released? I'm curious as to whether Masuda will just be going over that information and simply clarifying stuff there or if he might actually release something new or not. Hopefully, at the very least, he might show off a silhouette for the next SMASH or mention the next time something is to be revealed.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Wow, awesome trailer. I knew I'd love these Pokémon even more when I saw them in motion. XD

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
So, names confirmed. The Pokébeach rumors confirmed now? :3

Yay!

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
Yay to the names being confirmed, but please Arceus don't let the new type actually be called Fairy...

Helioptile ftw, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.