• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
I guess you could say it is, but some of things mentioned in it were rather strange.

On the bright side, Fairy might not be super effective on ice!

In any case, it is even more likely now. I must say I am extremely happy that all these things are true (it seems). :3

Pretty surprised to see that the rumours may now be true. Love the names though, and love all the new information on the pages + pictures and everything!

Ace of Shades

I guess you could say it is, but some of things mentioned in it were rather strange.

On the bright side, Fairy might not be super effective on ice!

It could still be super effective against Ice, because like someone said these rumors were given to Pokebeach in February.

carboncopy

(-) (-) (-) (-)
You can't get more official confirmation than this!

Agreed. I guess that pokebeach rumor is MUCH more believable. It predicted the names correctly. So, what are you guys thinking? Are you going to believe the rest of the rumor?
can't wait to see what pokebeach posts next. He said that he has more info from that guy.

DCFan

The Flame Jacobite
Agreed. I guess that pokebeach rumor is MUCH more believable. It predicted the names correctly. So, what are you guys thinking? Are you going to believe the rest of the rumor?
can't wait to see what pokebeach posts next. He said that he has more info from that guy.

I am going to say that most of his rumors are correct..but maybe a couple of rumors will be incorrect..

They are somewhat more believable, but some of them just seem so off... Dual type attacks? It DOES say there are only a few, and maybe they could be signature moves for legendaries?

storm12

Weather Bearer
I agree, it's weird that they're only advertising one because that makes me think there's only one new one this gen and I'd rather have it that way TBH

I have a theory that the other eeveelution (if there is one, I hope :D ) will make an actual SURPRISE appearance in the short film, then after it has come out in cinemas they will flash-release the corresponding merchandise (whichiever plushies etc. that Sylveon already has) for it- which would be snapped up quicker than you can say Sylveon-is-Fairy :D

Anyone notice the Roselia on the stone fountain? Not sure if it's been seen in any older videos, but it could be a hint of the Roselia-line being in the dex.

Regality

Digital King
i wrote a big post about why he would evolve into a frilled lizard, i didnt expect him to already be able to open his frill like that :D

Ohhhh, cool! :D

Fletchling <3

[IMG200]http://www.pokemonxy.com/_ui/img/_en/screenshots/may_supp_p3_3.jpg[/IMG200]

slowkingsley

One odd thing I did notice was that the starters seem to know one of their elemental attacks at Lv5 (Vine Whip, Ember, Bubble), which has never happened before and also Vine Whip has finally received the upgraded PP that it deserves (now 25).

WNDR

Woah on that website theirs loads more than just those pokes name sit tells you about the region and stuff.

Regality

Digital King
Froakie lvl 8:

Pound, growl, bubble, quick attack

Fennekin lvl 11:

scratch, tail whip, ember, howl

Chespin lvl 8:

Tackle, growl, vine whip, rollout

It's interesting that Fennekin learns howl...

Status
Not open for further replies.