• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky505

One odd thing I did notice was that the starters seem to know one of their elemental attacks at Lv5 (Vine Whip, Ember, Bubble), which has never happened before and also Vine Whip has finally received the upgraded PP that it deserves (now 25).

Good. I never understood why it had such a low PP. But if we get our starters at level 5 then the first rival battle will be a pain.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Looks like Fairy type is real. Unless there are fake rumours mixed with real ones. Be interesting to we what we get next from pokebeach!

carboncopy

(-) (-) (-) (-)
I can now see why GF hyped the crap out of these games. It's not just 3D or world wide release. This game is nothing but a revolution, with pretty big changes to the gameplay.
Note - I say this by assuming that the pokebeach rumor is true.

DCFan

The Flame Jacobite
The Thing is that going to make Pokemon Fans...jizz there pants..this " get new outfits and accessories for your Trainer".

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
So, it appears that the leaked English names are true.
I wonder if the other rumors will turn out to be true as well.

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
If its from the same guy I'm assuming its all true, unless the guy just decided to troll and sent half true half false stuff.

I'm already making picket signs.

"Heck No, Fairies Blow!"

I'm also sticking to my plan and refusing to call it "Fairy Type." Instead the new type shall always be "Bidoof" to me.

The new type being called "Fairy" and dual-type moves are the only rumors I really dislike, though. Everything else we're seeing and hearing is going to more than make up for them.

storm12

Weather Bearer
Correction, acid corrodes steel. Other venom, not so much

That is the thing about Poison type- because it includes venoms, toxins etc. AND acids- they could have gone either way with it, but they decided to go the toxin route by having it ineffective against things that have metallic properties which does make sense- though when you use 'Acid' on like Registeel, you;d expect that b*tch to start to corrode! Though that's the way they decided to play it. I don't expect them to change that now, it would just be strange for something to be immune then suddenly extremely weak to something.

Then again, I've always held out for some kind of Poison type attack or status move that made Steel types weak to it for a period of time or something. Maybe like an Acid Rain weather condition that causes Steel, Rock and Ground to become weak to Poison for the duration. It would be like an anti-sandstorm considering how they've buffed that to help their special defense or whatever.

Maybe, just maybe, there could be a legendary that summons that weather condition! That would be awesome! And it would turn Poison into a fearsome attacking type for part of a battle, which would be cool :D

Ooh ooh, I'd like a Druddigon evo that is more like a gargoyle (France, Notre Dame etc.) that is Dragon/Rock- that would be awesome!

ANd I was TOTALLY right about the romanized name ;D of the region!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.