• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpt11

So for the Hidden Eeveelution......

Draceon....(Dragon)

Toxieon....(Poison)

Or

Titanieon/Steeleon----(Steel)

which would you prefer?

for the Conter to sylveon

I prefer then names

Acideon for a poison type

Champeon for a Fighting type

Metaleon for a steel type

Serpeon/Draceon for a Dragon Type

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Helioptile has so much potential with Electric/Normal, Electric/Poison would be cool, but that dinosaur probably wasn't poisonous irk so I doubt they'd go down that route, as only Jurassic park did that.
I totally agree with fletchling being a Robin Hood inspired arrow poke but I expect they'll keep the traditional Flying/Normal and have just shown us it using flame charge to troll us.

Oh yeah, the Dilphosaurus (which *puts on nerd glasses* doesn't have frills in real life btw). Actually I can see the final evolution looking like that since it's basically just a larger Frilled lizard in that movie. But yeah, it wasn't poisonous so maybe grass with chlorophyll if it has to change types.
And agreed on the Robin Hood theory, in fact I'd be surprised if it wasn't based off of that.

richi3f

Bug Catcher
Please let it be Bug. It'd be cool to have one that doesn't resemble an insect at first sight. Fairies and pixies are like (fly)bugs, anyways.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Please let it be Bug. It'd be cool to have one that doesn't resemble an insect at first sight. Fairies and pixies are like (fly)bugs, anyways.

THANK YOU!
For once I agree with someone. What does a fairy look like ? A butterfly, what a coincidence! I really want Sylveon to be either Bug or Flying type. I don't think we need other types and Bug is a great match with her. Quiver Dance is a 'bit magical like move if you ask me, and I can already see Sylveon using Silver Wind as well.

It's not Bug. It would look like an insect. OK THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR YOUR TWO CENTS NOW WHO THINKS GOGOAT WILL BE A SECOND STAGE POKEMON?!

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
We don't need another type. We don't NEED anything, but everything points to another Type, and it is basically confirmed anyways. :p

Anyways... forgot what I was originally gonna say...

gpt11

It's not Bug. It would look like an insect. OK THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR YOUR TWO CENTS NOW WHO THINKS GOGOAT WILL BE A SECOND STAGE POKEMON?!

I hope not i think its cool the way it is Id prefer it to be on par with tauros/Miltank/Bouffalant

I hope not i think its cool the way it is Id prefer it to be on par with tauros/Miltank/Bouffalant

Thank you for not talking about something that may or may not be related to Eevee in some way.

WNDR

I would like this just so when somebody asks for Milktank, Tauros prevo I can retort with, surely we should also get a Bouffalant, Gogoat prevo.

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
http://cheezburger.com/7462937600

Something no one else noticed?

This screenshot is on the official website under the story section-it may not be a Pokemon but still, it is an interesting idea.

(also if this a pokemon, I'm chucking yanchum aside for this)

has been noticed :) and discussed repeatedly.

It either is a gogoatprevo or a gogoat (with gender differencs would explain why it doesn't look 100% the same) but then again some people think it are jsut plants or pots (since those have heads apparantly :)

FlyAsADunsparce

http://cheezburger.com/7462937600

Something no one else noticed?

This screenshot is on the official website under the story section-it may not be a Pokemon but still, it is an interesting idea.

(also if this a pokemon, I'm chucking yanchum aside for this)

I never saw that before. Is that real? Seems pretty cool.

Also I said before that I don't think a new type's gonna happen. However, I actually think that it will happen now. I'm not very excited about that tbh. But hey if GameFreak feels like it's what the game needs then I'll accept it.

Regality

Digital King
To be honest... I could see Chespin becoming a Robin Hood inspired pokemon instead of Fletchling.

Gergenator

Veteran Trainer
Remember when that poster for the new Pokemon Short came out, and Sylveons little ribbon was actually ON the poster? Sometimes looking to much into things is the thing to do. To me it looks just like a fairy wing turned right side up.

http://216.177.141.130/images/8803-purple.jpg

FAIRY! FAIRY! FAIRY! Come'on People its JUST SCREAMING Fairy Type...... so lets all Agree to Dissagree

Status
Not open for further replies.