• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We 'need' evolutions for Mawile, Sableye, Chimecho, Qwilfish, Farfetch'd, Arceus, Corsola, Delibird, Dunsparce, Girafarig, Lumimeon, and Octillery, among other things.
DELIBIRD needs an evolutuion like a BIG BAD***** SANTA with NAUGHTY nature.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Okay...we name fairy type to mythic type
And we change dragon to awesome type?

;)

-.- or, Dragon stays Dragon, and Fairy turns out to be the nonexistant-type.

Erm, anyway, I see why people do support Fairy, but I personally hate the idea.

In all honesty, I find stuff like Wind more believable (since Poké like Cottonee's line, Chingling's line, Suicune, Hoppip's line, and Tornadus).

._.

WNDR

Hmmm... Magikarp turning into a Water/Flying water serpent thing? :D

Everybody knows the story of the little magikarp that could!
Once there was a magikarp who everybody laughed at because he was weak.
One day he managed to jump over the dragon gate (reach lvl20) and become a dragon.
Now he'll take his revenge.
And everybody lived happily ever after.
The end.

-.- or, Dragon stays Dragon, and Fairy turns out to be the nonexistant-type.

Erm, anyway, I see why people do support Fairy, but I personally hate the idea.

In all honesty, I find stuff like Wind more believable (since Poké like Cottonee's line, Chingling's line, Suicune, Hoppip's line, and Tornadus).

._.

What I think is good about the potential of Fairy being a type and one thing that won me round is this.
Most previously mentioned possible type stem round, this pokemon and this pokemon share this trait it could be a type.
Where as fairy hasn't come from that, and in fairy tales has so much potential so many different amazing pokes.

Last edited:
DELIBIRD needs an evolutuion like a BIG BAD***** SANTA with NAUGHTY nature.

YEEEAAHHHH! You read pretty far back, huh?
The 'Arceus' was a joke, BTW. I'm no fool.

Regality

Digital King
Everybody knows the story of the little magikarp that could!
Once there was a magikarp who everybody laughed at because he was weak.
One day he managed to jump over the dragon gate (reach lvl20) and become a dragon.
Now he'll take his revenge.
And everybody lived happily ever after.
The end.

You have convinced me that anything is possible.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Well, the thing that gets translated the most into English as "Fairy" would be "Youkai", which is more often translated as "demon"

Very sure it's Yosei (ようせい) that gets translated into Fairy, not Yokai (ようかい).

Yokai is the one that's usually translated as fiend/demon.

Ditto24

I want to get 2 lines like the Nidorans again but I guess GF are more in favour of gender differences now. :(

I want to get 2 lines like the Nidorans again but I guess GF are more in favour of gender differences now. :(

With a legit type combo again! Ground/Poison was odd.

Ghris

Hey i was just thinking up some new type combinations and was thinking what people wanted? one thing i would think could be cool would be a dragon / fairy(or mythical) type (probably legendary / pseudolegendary) ? also would like to see a dark/fairy(or mythical) as a goblin / orc / troll as i have a general love for that type of speices (although with pandas it could be to wowish?) also would love to see electric / fire , may be a engine pokemon? and a fire / poison type which is a gas producing pokemon who can set it self on fire or is it to weezing? maybe an evolution?

sunny phoenix

i hope for some love for fire types this time... there are always so few of them... generation 4 was the epitome of that (only rapidash and the starter -_- and all that were introduced were a starter,a legendary and evolution of previous pkmn and a form)... and in the last 2 gens most of them were ugly as hell ugh (Darmanitan, Heatmor) ... especially if u compare them with the beauties we had in the first 2 (Charizard, Ninetales Arcanine, Rapidash, Houndoom)

Last edited:

Regality

Digital King
i hope for some love for fire types this time... there are always so few of them... generation 5 was the epitome of that (only rapidash and the starter -_- and all that were introduced were a starter,a legendary and evolution of previous pkmn and a form)... and in the last 2 gens most of them were ugly as hell ugh (Darmanitan, Heatmor) ... especially if u compare them with the beauties we had in the first 2 (Charizard, Ninetales Arcanine, Rapidash, Houndoom)

In black2/white2 you could find a growlithe and magby (magby only in.. black?) fairly early?

i hope for some love for fire types this time... there are always so few of them... generation 4 was the epitome of that (only rapidash and the starter -_- and all that were introduced were a starter,a legendary and evolution of previous pkmn and a form)... and in the last 2 gens most of them were ugly as hell ugh (Darmanitan, Heatmor) ... especially if u compare them with the beauties we had in the first 2 (Charizard, Ninetales Arcanine, Rapidash, Houndoom)
Guys you want to know what I just realized about gen 5? The reason they didnt use any pokemon from past gens was because gen5 was the gen1 for this generation of children, I still ride a school bus and im 16 and i see kids talking about pokemon cards from black and white and once i asked them about hoppip and squirtle..... They looked at me like i was crazy. So i feel gen5 was a way to get more younger fans started so they didnt feel too far behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.