• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WNDR

You might want to make it clear that this is the PokeBeach leak :p

Anyway, I got up to "A Pokemon named Inkay evolves into Malimar. To evolve it, you have to hold your 3DS upside-down when it levels up." and I instantly think this rumour is less credible. I really think that the source mixed some fake stuff into the actual, real things.

It would deffinatly make for interesting evolution method, very gimmicky, interesting.
It kinda take you out of the out of the game though less involving.

ShadowKreach

It would deffinatly make for interesting evolution method, very gimmicky, interesting.
It kinda take you out of the out of the game though less involving.

There's that, and please tell me I'm not the only person who's Stylus falls out really easily?

gpt11

I actually hope and think this is fake.
- Inkay's evolution method is stupid to me, I mean, it's easy to do, but what's the point of it?
- Meowstick... lol
- I don't know about that, we got on in HGSS two gens ago...
- I highly doubt that. They've made a big deal about riding Gogoat, and if it was to be for just one location, I think that'd be a horrible idea.

Alot of this seems to look less credible but maybe thats because most of it we have already discussed so nothing new really apart from a few not so legit sounding names

Bariokie

rock dog
...It looks like a Pokemon with pretty convincing Sugi art, even if it is blurry. Who gave you the right to use that tone with someone who didn't know it had been discussed?

And besides, you went on to double post later on that same thread page. And you're talking down to someone using "-_-"?

...Okay then.

Well after seeing 649 pokemon and enough fakemon I can recognize atleast a little bit.
And why saying I double post? ^_^?
Are ya a mod?

WNDR

There's that, and please tell me I'm not the only person who's Stylus falls out really easily?

I don't even have a stylus 'cause they always fell out and I lost them I brought spares and lost them too!
That might just of been me though....

MrDuck

Tonight Junichi Masuda's big news: you'll be able to evolve a poké by holding your 3ds upside down! Smash guys go: ooooooooooooooohh waaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Just kidding of course but I do hope we get some more and maybe new info tonight. Especially about that type speculation. If a new type isn't confirmed in the next two months then I'd say it won't happen. And if it doesn't happen that's fine and if it does it'll be fine too.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
These rumors sound a lot less believable than the last ones. I was never a fan of having to carry a remoraid on my team to evolve mantyke, so i hope that's not the case with pancham. But whatever the case, I don't really care too much at this point, the game looks like it will be good either way!

M.E.T.A.G.R.O.S.S.

BayBird

Hummingbird Advocate
Well after seeing 649 pokemon and enough fakemon I can recognize atleast a little bit.
And why saying I double post? ^_^?
Are ya a mod?

So that Eeveelution just screams fake to you then. You're so talented to just deem it fake right off the bat because it's so terrible. Alright, so you're incredibly gifted with detecting fake Pokemon (what a skill!).

So then explain to me why you can use that tone with someone else who didn't know and was just posting it in case someone else hadn't seen? What if they were younger and thought they found something and were just trying to contribute? You come off as a dick so that you can, what, feel better about being right and it being fake because you're so good at it?

I'm not a mod, no. I found it hilarious that you talk down to someone like that and then go on to double post within one minute of the first post. I mean, you've seen sooo many fakemon and you know what real Pokemon art is. If you know that, like any veteran Pokemon player, why don't you know the rules on double posting?

I'm sorry, I don't mean to attack you like this, but when I see a user talk to someone else like that it infuriates me.

Shraeder

It's Lit
So that Eeveelution just screams fake to you then. You're so talented to just deem it fake right off the bat because it's so terrible. Alright, so you're incredibly gifted with detecting fake Pokemon (what a skill!).

So then explain to me why you can use that tone with someone else who didn't know and was just posting it in case someone else hadn't seen? What if they were younger and thought they found something and were just trying to contribute? You come off as a dick so that you can, what, feel better about being right and it being fake because you're so good at it?

I'm not a mod, no. I found it hilarious that you talk down to someone like that and then go on to double post within one minute of the first post. I mean, you've seen sooo many fakemon and you know what real Pokemon art is. If you know that, like any veteran Pokemon player, why don't you know the rules on double posting?

I'm sorry, I don't mean to attack you like this, but when I see a user talk to someone else like that it infuriates me.

The same picture was posted two pages before...

adamfitz

poké-lover
I thought the eeveelution seemed very good
It fits the style and looks like a sylveon partner
I thought bug when I saw it
But I guess its not real
Only afew hours until we see what this big news is

Status
Not open for further replies.