• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivoright

I am back! Probably.
How many times have we guessed a pokemon without any information to go off of besides a fanmade rumor?
Not many.

squlicky4

yeah i agree

Last edited:

squlicky4

i agree with all this

Last edited:

squlicky4

fgo on the pokemon website loads of info

Last edited:

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
How many times have we guessed a pokemon without any information to go off of besides a fanmade rumor?
Not many.

Again, this is the same source that leaked the idea of Parabolic Charge and the English names of Gogoat, Pancham, Helioptile, and Fletchling before the official reveal. It's not a fan-made theory, it's a possibly legitimate leak from a source that has been correct in the past. It's not guaranteed, but I'd say it has a pretty good shot.

squlicky4

totally agree!

Last edited:

mtie123

Johto's Hero
Again, this is the same source that leaked the idea of Parabolic Charge and the English names of Gogoat, Pancham, Helioptile, and Fletchling before the official reveal. It's not a fan-made theory, it's a possibly legitimate leak from a source that has been correct in the past. It's not guaranteed, but I'd say it has a pretty good shot.

I'm with you. To predict something as obscure as Parabolic charge and even Helioptile name does give the rumor some credibility

Avi604

Reef Trainer
I am a very skeptical person but these "Rumors" seam to have a lot more behind them but i'm still waiting for GF. If at E3 we get some more info that matches I'm done then I'll buy it 100%.

mtie123

Johto's Hero
There no way we can say there defiantly true until confirmation but i think it the most credible rumor we had yet

absolfusion

Soon.......

Blue Shuckle

Event collecter
So all this INKAY and MAILMAR stuff has never been in the anime just a rumor?

absolfusion

Soon.......
So all this INKAY and MAILMAR stuff has never been in the anime just a rumor?

THey havent even started on the XY anime yet. Getting way ahead ourselves guys

mykalriley

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
So I'm going to ask a question that will probably get me laughed at, but here goes..

What exactly is the " 4th wall"

*sighs* laughter ensues

Avi604

Reef Trainer
So I'm going to ask a question that will probably get me laughed at, but here goes..

What exactly is the " 4th wall"

*sighs* laughter ensues

That's not a dumb Question at all, the 4th wall is the imaginary wall the seperates the gamer and the character he is playing. people think breaking the 4th wall makes a game unrealistic if that helps you.(I don't know if I explained that well)

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
We kind of already do, with Zoroark
Long hair, penchant for red highlights, the facial markings resemble masks, etc

True, but we're not limited to one Pokémon nor family of Pokémon per concept. It would get old at some point, however, so if that's what the worry could be, then I have to agree. Maybe one more Kabuki Pokémon if we have more than Zoroark. Also, Shriftry is known as the Wickid Pokémon, but could it also resemble a kabuki without all of the facial markings?

Status
Not open for further replies.