• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avi604

Reef Trainer
Haha I do really want a dung beetle pokemon but the "dung" should just be a boulder Bug/Rock type! First stage little beetle pokemon pushes around a small rock then as it evolves it has rock armor and pushes a huge boulder maybe give it an Egyptian scarab kinda look.

Pokefan1905

Haha I do really want a dung beetle pokemon but the "dung" should just be a boulder Bug/Rock type! First stage little beetle pokemon pushes around a small rock then as it evolves it has rock armor and pushes a huge boulder maybe give it an Egyptian scarab kinda look.

Yeah that would be cool! But I think ground type should be more appropriate

Yveltal96

A little more human
I think it would be cool if there was a bug/steel mon that has insane defenses (almost as insane as shuckles) but still has offensive capabilities.
So, not unlike Forretress, but more bulky in the sp. def department.
What would be even cooler would be a steel/bug with flash fire, and his backstory would involve him being born in a volcano sorta like Heatran :p

PKMN KING

Ozymandias
What if Lucario and Zoroark each got an evolution?
And what about snorlax...I want to see a never sleeping snorlax with his eyes OPEN and different body pattern with an armor maybe...

dayvee

A Lucario and a Zoroark evolution would be cool. I can't see them adding anything onto the Snorlax line though - but I could always be wrong.

PKMN KING

Ozymandias
I never suspected rhydon would get an evolution...and he got one...and an amazing one!

Anything is possible indeed!

DCFan

The Flame Jacobite
A Lucario and a Zoroark evolution would be cool. I can't see them adding anything onto the Snorlax line though - but I could always be wrong.

Imagine a Knight in Shining Armour Snorlax....that would be funny and it could be a Normal/Steel Pokemon..

General Nonsense

Star Glider
And what about snorlax...I want to see a never sleeping snorlax with his eyes OPEN and different body pattern with an armor maybe...

I highly doubt that any of these will get an evo honestly. Seems like they're strong enough as it is and don't need one.

Firebrand

Indomitable

The thing is, all of those have a high enough BST already. Most times when something gets an evo, it's because it needs just a little boost in the stats department to make it viable in late game or competitive battle. That's why so many people want Heatmor/Durant, Mawile/Sableye, Dunsparce, Quilfish, etc., evos. If they evolved, they would have just the stats they needed to be on late game teams.

Avi604

Reef Trainer
Yes exactly there are so many pokemon that could really be helped by an evolution, My hopes for evos are.
Kriketune
Arbok
Sableye
Mawile
Sharpedo
Torkoal
Swoobat
Banette
Maractus
Stunfisk
Farfetch'd
Noctowl
Dunsparce
Lopunny
Ariados
Floatzel

as long as some of these get evos I'll be happy. The first two are the ones I want the most.

PKMN KING

Ozymandias
Yes exactly there are so many pokemon that could really be helped by an evolution, My hopes for evos are.
Kriketune
Arbok
Sableye
Mawile
Sharpedo
Torkoal
Swoobat
Banette
Maractus
Stunfisk
Farfetch'd
Noctowl
Dunsparce
Lopunny
Ariados
Floatzel

as long as some of these get evos I'll be happy. The first two are the ones I want the most.

Give it large teeth and wings!

Status
Not open for further replies.