• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JW1004

Why would they hide ANOTHER type? This was the perfect opportunity to reveal the new type and they would be little point hiding another other than postponing revealing it. Fairy will be the only new type I think

EDIT: Also, remember we are getting more from the roundtable tonight!

I agree, it would be random to just leave it at this and then randomly announche another type after that

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
so, Vivillon = most likely Vivid + Papillon

but what about Noivern? Noise + ??? Any idea?

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Well those statues are in almost every game right?
Anyway, that has to be your starting home, bit strange that it's connected to another building;p

Why is it strange that houses are connected to eachother? Have you never seen terrace houses before?

There were only Pikachu's appearances in Castelia City(with a Hiker and on a screen), Stration City(as some bushes) and Nimbasa City(as a giant inflatable tent) as far as I know.

And I need to remind you all that we still don't have any info for Newtwo.

And that's Pikachu, not something as malmarketable as a Rhyhorn.. As part of a sandbox-slide, or whatever.. -.-

Why would they hide ANOTHER type? This was the perfect opportunity to reveal the new type and they would be little point hiding another other than postponing revealing it. Fairy will be the only new type I think

EDIT: Also, remember we are getting more from the roundtable tonight!

Exactly.. :p

Regality

Digital King
Also, at 80, his HP is 226. Does anyone want to calculate what this makes the base to (roughly) be?

Continuing to rise at that rate would leave it at around 282? I think..

mtie123

Johto's Hero
Azumarill with huge power and a fairy typing may get into OU now. I think Noivern may become like Flygon and the first evo if it is a three stager is pure flying and maybe the second evo two with it evolving in noivern and it gain the dragon typing

DCFan

The Flame Jacobite
I personally love both Vivilion Noivern both look really cool to me especially Noivern

Crystal Firestorm

I'm shocked that Marill is Fairy type! Azumarill is my favourite pokemon, this is going to lead to some interesting changes... Glad to see Sylveon's type finally revealed, and can't wait to see what other pokemon are also Fairies... Looks like I'll be staying up until 2AM to see the roundtable conference. :D

Valdoom

Team Armageddon
Fairy type confirmed? Coolio; I'm fine with it either way. Nice they put typing on Gardevoir and the others, although Marril is a bit odd but I guess because of its Egg Group possibly.

Love Noivern and Vivillon's designs; ok typings on them but I don't mind too much for that either.

Gen 6 is just getting better and better ^_^

blue8arman

Castform Fanatic
Vivillon's wings looks like a piano keys.

edonub

The new """Fairy""" type brings male Gardevoir to a whole new level of wrong. \o/

Regality

Digital King
Azumarill with huge power and a fairy typing may get into OU now. I think Noivern may become like Flygon and the first evo if it is a three stager is pure flying and maybe the second evo two with it evolving in noivern and it gain the dragon typing

Doesnt huge power raise attack? I would say that Fairy types will be special attack orientated..

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
So Pikachu will be catchable again? Wonder if he is in the National dex

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Oh my god. We have a Fairy type? That's amazing because it is almost sure that there will be next generations, which are now in safe.

On the other hand, there is something that I just don't understand. If some of the pokemons have fairy types that already existed in the game such as Gardevoir and Marill, does that mean we can not transfer our past generation pokemons to 6th generation since the match types don't suit? And it's amazing that it is super effective against Dragon.

I really hope that this isn't the case, though Gamefreak may just retype them like they did with the magnemite family in gen II.
Also I'm so glad that Fairy is real! Now Dragons won't be as hard to beat and OP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.