• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abysmal Zero

Burninating
Noivern...bat gargoyle? Whelp, my wish came true. I think I can rest easy now. Super excited guys!

sflytal

I'm loving that bird. Looks epic. Definitely adding it to my team.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
It looks like Kingdra got a very bad hangover

It's probably Inkay like the rumor said.
I first speculated it would be some squid, and it looks like some sort of cephalopod, so it could just be that it floats like Water types may have to.
Most sea creature Pokémon might be floating, so I can see why squid Inkay may not be standing but rather floating.

Regality

Digital King
Cant tell if its a bad pic or just me, but does that scorpion look like its battling at night???

I agree! Night time confirmed!
(We had thought this would be implemented, since it said that sylveons moon attack could cause huge damage, meaning it relied on something which we figured would be whether it was night or day)

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
It could just be Houndour's Double Team, couldn't it? I'm sure Nintendo would have hyped a battle royale type thing beforehand if we could encounter Pokemon packs in these games.

I'm just going of what PokéBeach is telling me. They've been right so far.

So many new Pokemon. I can't handle the excitement.

I seriously wonder if we'll get an Echo type. The Fairy announcement didn't seem so but Noivern fits it well.

But Noivern is Flying/Dragon. So it doesn't fit at all. It's been nomenclated, there's no going back for now.

Speaking of Pokebeach, the seem to have new pokemon images from being live at the event. o_O

Seems I'm a bit behind. Anyone else think that bird's evolved from fletchling?

Yup, we do.. But we need better shots, but we've been told it would turn out to be 'ferocious' in battle, and that bird looks ferocious. I just wonder what type it has become. Looks Fire/Flying to me.

Mega Steelix

Mega Evolved
I'm happy Jigglypuff is now Normal/Fairy. Hopefully Clefairy and Chansey follows suit.

It will be interesting to see which existing Pokémon will be re-categorized. Hopefully, the ones who get it aren't head scratchers.

I personally think all the non-dual type Fairy Egg group Pokemon will have Fairy added. So Pikachu and Raichu could be Electric/Fairy but Togetic and Togekiss will remain Normal/Flying. I doubt they would take away their Normal typing.

FlyAsADunsparce

So many new Pokemon. I can't handle the excitement.

I seriously wonder if we'll get an Echo type. The Fairy announcement didn't seem so but Noivern fits it well.

Noivern is confirmed Flying/Dragon. So if Echo was a real thing, Noivern would've been just that. But it's not so no Echo.

Anyway those PokeBeach shots are real. And Haunter vs. Fletchling Evo is a so called sky battle in which only flying and levatating can compete.

Not a fan of the sea horse and the crawfish so far.

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Notice how there is no platform beneath either Froakie or the Houndour

Dukkee

I suppose all 5 of the Pokémon revealed today will be in CoroCoro! Also, the girl in the other screenshot speaks about flying battle. Another tick to the PokeBeach rumour list?

Typing the text into Google translate gets:

"Do you want to fight me a sky"
Really? I got: "do you have a loss on sky fight against me" as my translation from them. It looks like a trainer whose pokemon are good against flying-types.

anderdan

Pokebreeder
Anyone think that Pikachu will become Electric/Fairy? I'm being serious... Marill got it, so it's time the face of Pokemon gets an upgrade!

All the new moves in this trailer look powerful! Boomburst, Moon Blast and Fairy Wind. Though they sound like TGC Sets...

And this thread feels so weird without the Sylveon arguments...

I wouldn't think Pikachu would, but Raichu on the other hand... I could see him gaining the Fairy type. I'd personally love that.

gpt11

could this actually be Fletchlings middle evo instead of its final now that I look at it? would they reveal the 1st and then the 3rd stage but not the middle?

GatedSunOne

Like A Rockefeller
That Seahorse...could that be Inkay, by any chance? Very interesting...

In any case, Fairy is confirmed 100% and Gardevior, one of my my favorite Psychics period, is getting it. This older fan is being spoiled silly. But now that Fairy's been revealed, why the hell are they still keeping Xerneas and Yveltal's types a secret...? I don't understand it. Are they waiting until that roundtable to formally re-reveal them and Mewtwo?

Status
Not open for further replies.