• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flash

I like shorts!
Skrelp looks like Horsea after it got a bad batch of crystal meth.

Seriously, if I came across it in the wild I'd just run away (hell, I could probably walk away from it) because I'd feel bad about attacking it.

adl222

because fire/psychic seems cliche since fennekin will most likely take that spot. And im scared to say fire/fighting on these forums. Fire/dark would be cool too. if they do do gender difference on little lion cub i dont think it will be a whole other evolution. just a difference in stats maybe. i doubt it will happen regardless though.

so a split evolution based on gender? i like that.
but both the female and male could stay fire/normal i mean why would it lose the fire type. you get me?

Froakin' Koga

so a split evolution based on gender? i like that.
but both the female and male could stay fire/normal i mean why would it lose the fire type. you get me?

no it would lose the normal typing for dark after it goes off to live away from its pack

adamfitz

poké-lover
I'm very curious as to what the different not flowers furabebe will hold onto, I'm guessing depending on what area of kalos you find/hatch it will determine this, somewhat like wormadam but permanent maybe...

spiller

what about fire electric for the lioness if it gets a split evo, electric types are usually quick and i would imageing a lioness being quicker than the lion, or fire ground.

HafuTrance

Max Toxicity
no it would lose the normal typing for dark after it goes off to live away from its pack
There are multiple possibilities, It could even become Fire/Electric or just keep the normal type.

Though it's like if they distributed types depending on gender Male would be Fire/fighting because Lions protect their pack from other threats while the female would gain Fire/Dark because Female lions go out and ambush prey in packs.

Last edited:

Skiddsy

Amping It Up

Why is doing what every single animal does (Disperse from it's birth group) something that indicates it will be dark type? Wolves do this, lions do this, even humans do this. Nothing dark about it. It's actually INCREDIBLY NORMAL for every real animal ever.

Worbinator

I'm very curious as to what the different not flowers furabebe will hold onto, I'm guessing depending on what area of kalos you find/hatch it will determine this, somewhat like wormadam but permanent maybe...

It is like the cutest Pokémon ever created and I'm eagerly waiting for an avatar of it. Sadly it will probably be the gimmicky Pokémon of generation VI. Still with a spot on a cute team

WNDR

It is like the cutest Pokémon ever created and I'm eagerly waiting for an avatar of it. Sadly it will probably be the gimmicky Pokémon of generation VI. Still with a spot on a cute team

Defiantly reinforces fairy types as being cute in design, something which I'm ok with.

gpt11

I wonder if it will get an attack that varies with what flower its on.... i wonder if it will change flowers when you travel round or keep the one you caught it on

Worbinator

Defiantly reinforces fairy types as being cute in design, something which I'm ok with.

Aside from it being fairy type, it could be every another type and it will be cute anyway.

But yes I agree that so far all Fairies are way cute. I hope to see a serious business fairy type Pokémon this generation or perhaps on later ones.

I wonder if it will get an attack that varies with what flower its on.... i wonder if it will change flowers when you travel round or keep the one you caught it on

I think the flower is the point of its gimmick nature, with previous examples of Spinda, Shellos or Deerling, changing "characteristics" with territory or season or just for the sake of gimmick

adl222

OMG! i was on another site and someone pointed out that Shishiko's tail looks like a scorpion tail. How about if its evolves and grow wings and becomes a manticore loses its normal typing and become dark or something.
127285_-Elder_Manticore-final2.jpg

Commander Hurricane

Pegasus Commander
Steel-types have the plethora of resistance because its a ~DEFENSIVE~ type, and it make sense, since well naturally Steel is very resistant and a strong substance, also noted that Steel is a horrible offensive type. Unlike Dragon-types that are both strong offensive as defensive.

Offensively? If you're going by type advantages, then Dragon-types are second only to Normal for least type advantages, since Dragon-type attacks aren't strong against anything but other dragons.

WNDR

OMG! i was on another site and someone pointed out that Shishiko's tail looks like a scorpion tail. How about if its evolves and grow wings and becomes a manticore loses its normal typing and become dark or something.
View attachment 9478

I see what you mean about the tail, but I don't think we'd be that lucky.

adamfitz

poké-lover
I'm hoping that the flower it holds work like shellos
And depend on where u got it
Since I'd much rather pick my favorite of them and stick with it

Shraeder

It's Lit
The lion cub Pokemon looks pretty cool. It's eyes kind of creep me out. I hope they give its final evolution a gender difference.

mtie123

Johto's Hero
Offensively? If you're going by type advantages, then Dragon-types are second only to Normal for least type advantages, since Dragon-type attacks aren't strong against anything but other dragons.

But it also only resisted by one thing and that is Steel and hits everything else for neutral damage, that's pretty strong offensively

I'm hoping that the flower it holds work like shellos
And depend on where u got it
Since I'd much rather pick my favorite of them and stick with it

Central is the colour we see now, Western is another colour and east is another. I would really like that

Status
Not open for further replies.