• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ditto24

An eeveelution who's also the lucario/zoroark? God help us.

It kinda makes sense though. 2 stage that starts of as a cute little thing that becomes a feline/canine/wolf like mix of things xD I know it didn't get a movie but it got a short so...
Plus it was the first to be revealed bar Legendary and Starters who obvs aren't the Lucario/Zoroark.

Also Sylveon and Lucario have the same BST (if Sylveon has the same stats as the other Eeveelutions, which is fairly likely). Oddly Zoroark has a lower BST. :(

Last edited:

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
It kinda makes sense though. 2 stage that starts of as a cute little thing that becomes a feline/canine/wolf like mix of things xD I know it didn't get a movie but it got a short so...
Plus it was the first to be revealed bar Legendary and Starters who obvs aren't the Lucario/Zoroark.

You're probably right. Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to cry in corner.

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Yea, but i think every assumes it's fake because it is very unlikely that GF will be retyping around 100 old pokemon to fairy. I would love it =D, but realistically even i doubt its legitimacy.

100?! Sweet holy mangoes! No!

Henraye

Toon Leader
I know; I just think I'd rather see a currently unused typing before an infrequently used one.
So far this gen has introduced the following type combos:
-Normal/Electric
-Normal/Fire
-Fairy
-Fairy/Water
-Fairy/Normal
-Fairy/Psychic
-Ghost/Steel
-Dark/Psychic

Not bad, especially since this isn't even close to all the 6th gen species.

To be perfectly honest I don't like how they added normal to Litleo and Helioptile. I mean, sure, STAB is nice, but all it does is add one more weakness. I'm actually serious, I first thought these pokemon were fake because of their normal type because never thought GF would do that.

Citizen Insane

Eh, life is a game.
A Grass/Ghost would be fun. Hopefully it is the evolved form of the Pumpkin Pokemon rumor that we heard about a while ago--even though Pumpkins aren't trees. I could see a lot of use for a tall Grass/Ghost perhaps you can shake trees in a forest and it actually be one of the Pokemon in question.

Don't worry lol. We have seen much weirder evolutions: Exeggcute-Exeggcutor, Remoraid-Octillery etc. :p

Life_The_Reaper

Purifying Harvester
It kinda makes sense though. 2 stage that starts of as a cute little thing that becomes a feline/canine/wolf like mix

You could have just said, "Fox" since that's basically what all three are. :)

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Ditto24

To be perfectly honest I don't like how they added normal to Litleo and Helioptile. I mean, sure, STAB is nice, but all it does is add one more weakness. I'm actually serious, I first thought these pokemon were fake because of their normal type because never thought GF would do that.

I think it's actually quite clever, normally Fire and to a less extent Electric are found in very specific places (volcanos, power plants etc) But by being Normal it kind of helps with their habitats, so it might be able to help them be found in a generic field, like lots of other Normal pokemon.

It will help with Normal STAB and yeah they're weak to Fighting, but they gain an Immunity, so it's a fair trade :)

Life_The_Reaper

Purifying Harvester

Flareon Fan

Ace Trainer
100?! Sweet holy mangoes! No!

Haha, well i would love to see the reaction of genwunners and "Dragon Masters" if it happens. The backlash will be quite the spectacle to behold.

Although perhaps i agree that a hundred is a abit much, especially considering how some pokemon in that rumor does not resemble a fairy in any way...

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Haha, well i would love to see the reaction of genwunners and "Dragon Masters" if it happens. The backlash will be quite the spectacle to behold.

Although perhaps i agree that a hundred is a abit much, especially considering how some pokemon in that rumor does not resemble a fairy in any way...

I think I saw the list some point, but could you send me a link.

CrusherTheFeraligatr

It's actually in this forum, under "pokemon x and y discussion" the first stickied thread, as rumor 14 (in the last post of the thread)

Jeez. That's really overboard. Good thing that's false.

Ditto24

Yea, it is quite overboard, it seems like the guy just put together a monster list of every pokemon that were speculated to get fairy. However it is not actually proven false yet. (though i'm sure everyone knows it's 99.999999999999% fake)

Ironically I imagine that all the pokemon that do get fairy added in some way are in fact on that list. But it obvs won't be all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.