• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
How about just a Ghost trio?
We need some Ghost legendaries.

Agreed.
Seraphina, an awesome member, made some speculation about Valkyries as a trio. We did not like the idea of them being Flying as we already had the Kami's. Someone else brought up how the Valkyries brought the dead to Valhalla, so Ghost typed Valkyries would be great!

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
I'm getting tired of Trios.... Everything in Pokemon is a trio anymore. Some duos would be nice. I'd like opposite duo like a duo that has a fire and water counterpart

Nah, I'd rather get more ghosts and/or Pokémon with unique types. The Ghost/Fire and Ghost/Water combos already exist. :l

EliJolesy

Nah, I'd rather get more ghosts and/or Pokémon with unique types. The Ghost/Fire and Ghost/Water combos already exist. :l

Hmm nah I'm not a fan of the ghost type. They freak me out more than I use them in the game... So I'm good! Haha. I'm sure with the new type there will be sou or a trio most likely of the fairy type.

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
I'm going to have to agree with that post, I am sick of trios. Why not have a duo or a quadruple How about four pokemon based off of each season? Or each based off directions? One being north, another south, east, and west? I would like that.

Beck

Soul Suckin' Jerk
I wouldn't be surprised if we received another trio, however, if only because of Kalos' split Pokedex. Something from the Coast, something from Central, and something from Mountain. Perhaps a trio with no distinctive ties or similar typing could relieve the monotony, yet continue the tradition.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo

Happy Hydreigon

Kahuna Mikah
I've got an idea for a new Poke,it is a Sickly Pokemon and evolves by levelling with a status healing item

Base Form(Normal)
Antidote(Normal/Poison)
Awakening(Normal/Fairy)
Burn Heal(Normal/Fire)
Ice Heal(Normal/Ice)
Paralyse Heal(Normal/Electric)

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
I've got an idea for a new Poke,it is a Sickly Pokemon and evolves by levelling with a status healing item

Base Form(Normal)
Antidote(Normal/Poison)
Awakening(Normal/Fairy)
Burn Heal(Normal/Fire)
Ice Heal(Normal/Ice)
Paralyse Heal(Normal/Electric)

I actually quite like that, although I'm not sure about the Awakening evolution. It just feels like there may be a better fit for "sleeping" than Fairy, but I'm not sure as to what it may be.

ECM

I actually quite like that, although I'm not sure about the Awakening evolution. It just feels like there may be a better fit for "sleeping" than Fairy, but I'm not sure as to what it may be.

I was thinking grass or psychic.

Happy Hydreigon

Kahuna Mikah

Maybe Psychic

Coller23

Aggron Extraordinair

Pokememes

I am the pokémaster!
Because its
A) not confirmed 100%
B) been speculated earlier
C) the rumor provides insight on the names meanings, so even that can't be discussed

But one thing I do like is that they mentioned a ice wolf, meaning they might continue the trio for ele/fire/ice with normal as second type

_Sylveon_

Indigo Champion
Because its
A) not confirmed 100%
B) been speculated earlier
C) the rumor provides insight on the names meanings, so even that can't be discussed

But one thing I do like is that they mentioned a ice wolf, meaning they might continue the trio for ele/fire/ice with normal as second type
I missed it though D:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
I missed it though D:

Not to sound rude, but tough luck. I've missed out on some that I would've loved to be apart of :(
Anyways, how early on do you think we'll be able to catch helioptile or litleo?

PokemonTrainerKaden

On the topic of Fairy Arceus, it shouldn't happen. Arceus is a god, and giving it the Fairy type would demote it greatly imo.
Arceus is the god of all Pokemon. There's a reason he transforms into all of the types. He created them.

Pokememes

I am the pokémaster!
Not to sound rude, but tough luck. I've missed out on some that I would've loved to be apart of :(
Anyways, how early on do you think we'll be able to catch helioptile or litleo?

Well I'd say it depends
If the one rumor is true, saying a ghost gym is 2nd/4th iirc, I'd say you get it around 3rd badge time
If not, I'd say before your second gym match, as to me, they seem like part of a 3 stage line

Status
Not open for further replies.