• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCFan

The Flame Jacobite
is this it for corocoro? I was hoping we'd get more info and here I was sitting all patiently and now I realize we have all 3 pages no?

They have not revealed everything..trust me we are going to see more info

Lunarasammy

Team Starshine
That Pikaclone, Dedenne look similar to European Hamster aka Evil Hamster...
[video=youtube;Cf06WJQ4FnE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf06WJQ4FnE[/video]

Dear Sir/Madame, that video makes me want one X3
Ham Ham attack! Give me my sunflora seeds!

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
is this it for corocoro? I was hoping we'd get more info and here I was sitting all patiently and now I realize we have all 3 pages no?

The "MEGA-EVOLUTIONS" was a poster, not a page I believe. I'm not sure about the rest, but I think maybe we've not got any/all the pages yet.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I think "Cheek Pouches" Will let the user hold multiple of a usable hold item/berry. Maybe just an extra 1, however even so some Pokemon could really benefit from it. Imagine being about to hold more than one Sleep healing berries so you can use Rest multiple times, or hold multiple White Herbs to heal Overheat or Leaf Storm, or the herb that speeds up Solar Beam. Awesome.

That would be nice, but it's similar to what I think; letting hold one single item/berry but let the user benefit of its effect twice. :D

GatedSunOne

Like A Rockefeller
Guys, can you shift the MegaEvolution discussion over to this thread

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?613582-Mega-Evolution-Speculation-Discussion-Thread

Keep this thread for discussion on Meekuru, Dedenne and Hoppy from this month's issue

...Yep; should have seen this one coming. I don't know why I didn't: another new mechanic, another new thread made to pool them together. Understandable in this case, though; seeing how Megas could be the largest change since Abilities back in Hoenn.

Not exactly opposed, but unless infractions are tossed out immediately there will be people talking about this for a while.

AceTrainer8

Most likely not, we have a poster and one page. Also there was a teaser going around and it said there would be "evolutions of pokemon" well we saw that. I believe it said something about many more pokemon too.

PokeGoon

Negro Ketchum
Poor Fennekin is losing fans :/

Don't worry Fenn, I still love you!

I'm keeping my Torchic for Post-Game.

Ah man when I saw that torchic event, I was like f**k that niqqa, I'm getting me a froakie lmao

edu1987

The Gogoat prevo was already shown during one of the first trailers of XY... as for the other 2 mons, the rabbit one should be the one we can find in the very first routes along with fletchling and the little rat looks cute and Im just looking forward for its evolution... but i think that its all for Corocoro this month...

Blesstoise

Squirtle Squad
Hmm i kinda like the idea of mega forms.
BUT
-Absol and Mawile should get real evolutions
-I don't like the designs of the mega forms.

I can only dream of my own Mega Blastoise:)

Maybe this all has something to do with team flare?

DCFan

The Flame Jacobite
The Gogoat prevo was already shown during one of the first trailers of XY... as for the other 2 mons, the rabbit one should be the one we can find in the very first routes along with fletchling and the little rat looks cute and Im just looking forward for its evolution... but i think that its all for Corocoro this month...

Your are incorrect..i am sure there are 2 more pages..

Elchar

Okay, thi shocked me for a while, but I am okay? But WTF? This was the last think someone would expect to happen, really. It's strange and cool at the same time! Kinda wanna see MegaMeganium, thet name would be funny :p

Everlasting

Everything stays.
If there really are other pages, I expect to see informations about Fairy type and Oorotto.

Lunarasammy

Team Starshine
I think "Cheek Pouches" Will let the user hold multiple of a usable hold item/berry. Maybe just an extra 1, however even so some Pokemon could really benefit from it. Imagine being about to hold more than one Sleep healing berries so you can use Rest multiple times, or hold multiple White Herbs to heal Overheat or Leaf Storm, or the herb that speeds up Solar Beam. Awesome.

Or even worse hold a focus sash and a Sitrus berry or something. Or TWO FOCUS SASHES the trolls will definitely abuse this.

R_N

You keep saying this but where's your proof?

Past experience?
Right now we have a poster insert, and pieces of let's say 2 pages

We know for a fact that at least MegaAbsol gets his own detail (shared with the 3 new Pokemon), so the others probably do as well

Azura

On Dragon Wings
Just because the Pokemon gets a MegaEvolution or whatever the wind up being called in English doesn't mean they can't get a normal evolution. It would be kind of like a split evo, and you couldn't get the Mega if you went through with the normal evo.

Also. MegaYanmega. Please make this a thing because that's just fun to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.