• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
They're running out of ideas.

Oh c'mon. The leak today proved they aren't running out of ideas. It's a quirk they do each generation, and each has been vastly popular for their generations. Plus the fact we are six generations in and they have given us some amazing Pokémon this generation once again disproves that.

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
I wish they would have came up with something more...creative? For the new Pikachu. At least Marill was blue and had a ball on its tail. Plusle and Minun was an interesting concept and we even got a squirrel in gen 4. Sigh, it's cute but I was expecting more...

FlyAsADunsparce

That's a weird thing to say. If they were running out of ideas they would just stop the entire franchise. They have thousand more ideas like Dedenne. Some people like them, others don't. Some people handle it in a mature way, other people accuse a million dollar franchise that has been running for decades of running out of ideas when they just introduced brand new 'ideas' such as Mega evolutions, Fairy types, horde-battles and sky battles.

dman_dustin

Yeah, I remember that too, how there was many including the ones you mentioned that weren't revealed in the CoroCoro after their semi-reveal in the trailers. It looks like Orotto is the same case, although I find it odd we haven't got the trailer yet.

Yeah I don't know why the English or other languages haven't gotten the trailer yet, with a localized name.

====

Oh by the way, that thing that looks like it might be a new Pokemon, but could just be Mega Absol, or Mewtwo, it really looks like Reshiram mixed with Mega Mewtwo, and has Keldeo legs.

Meaning. We need clearer images, and hopefully soon. Maybe tomorrow.

It might be annoying that we have Pikachu/Raichu Electric/Fairy clone.

But I'd hardly say they are running out of ideas, since there's no such thing as running out of idea....in regards to Pokemon.

R000

I think we can kiss away the chance of any old Gen prevos/evos. By this point in Gen IV, some evos had already been introduced. This is such a bummer, because I was REALLY hoping for some evos…

Or maybe TrollFreak is at it again, TOTALLY misleading us to think we're not getting any, then releasing a ton before release. (XD)

aa_623

Yeah I guess this means that Absol and Mawile won't get actual eves... I really hope they give at least a few evos.

Sound

I imagine I'm somewhat late to the party but... MEGA EVOLUTION YEAAAAAHHHH! All of them look awesome, I can't wait for them. I'm curious if we'll get any gen 6 pokemon with mega evolutions.

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
I think we can kiss away the chance of any old Gen prevos/evos. By this point in Gen IV, some evos had already been introduced. This is such a bummer, because I was REALLY hoping for some evos…

Or maybe TrollFreak is at it again, TOTALLY misleading us to think we're not getting any, then releasing a ton before release. (XD)

Wouldn't these mega evolutions be included in the pokedex? There can only be so many new pokemon for one gen. I think people have estimated that we get 100-150 new pokemon for this gen. I think about 25-35 pokemon are already introduced to us. If they add more evolutions they won't be a lot of room for new pokemon of the region.

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank

As I said:

If GF Wants To Keep Them One/Two/Three Staged;

Mega Evolution.

If GF Wants Them To Gain A Stage;

Normal Evolution.

FlyAsADunsparce

Please stop posting

Really you know this is a tradition right?

It's like accusing Game Freak of making another starter trio and regional bird. If anything the people claiming that 'they run out of ideas' are running out of ideas because they have saying this stuff ever since gen 2. They need new complaints and things to say imo.

DCFan

The Flame Jacobite
Yeah I guess this means that Absol and Mawile won't get actual eves... I really hope they give at least a few evos.

My guess is that we are going to get Mega Forms instead of evolutions..

mtie123

Johto's Hero
I'm hoping their names won't be mega in the english versions, also can i ask how Ampharos looks remotly dragon like?

R000

Is anyone else super excited to see to see MegaMon gameplay footage? I can't wait to see how they look on the 3DS.

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank
Is everyone ignoring me on purpose?

GF probably wants to keep some Pokemon at the stage they're at, especially if they are legendary or third-staged, so they just slap a new forme on.

If Pokemon wants the Pokemon to evolve, let's say Dunsparce, they'll probably give it an evo.

I'm 100% not everything will get a Mega Evo.

I expect the starters, and then a few others.

When will the leaker put out full scans? The fact we know he hasn't posted a whole page, only pieces of the pages, makes me wonder what's left, little or big.

I want Girafarig in the dex, it's unloved.

Please get an evo, but not a Mega Evo.

Status
Not open for further replies.