• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
@Torus333 HAAAAA! I forget about that. It could fit in the character hair its so small.

Torus333

Fakemon Artist
@Torus333 HAAAAA! I forget about that. It could fit in the character hair its so small.

Yea it's strange.. probably no one will have it on their team lol it'll just primarily be a wild thing where they group together.. and the flower thing is also a bit strange. I wonder how many flowers there will be that they use

NPT

Just a member
Honestly, this is torture for me as is. Come on, cca 1 and 1/2 month left! I just CAN'T WAIT!

I'm excited for the 6th gen Games too. I'm glad The games getting a worldwide release, unlike the previous games. Waiting for five months would've been touture.
Now there'll 800+ Pokémon in the Pokédex.

Last edited:
Actually, Godzilla takes multiple features from different dinosaurs like the Iguanodon, Stegosaurus and the obvious T-rex. It's a mish-mash of different species and not representative of just one.

Yeah, I know it does have more than one origin. However I only mentioned the early idea of a T. rex because that is what was asked for and the most obvious one. (However I didn't know the exact ones and I had never really noticed that the arms look so much like an Iguanodon's before you mentioned it though.)

Anyway, anyone up for a fossil pokémon, like a literal fossil pokémon? Like this or this?

mtie123

Johto's Hero
Yea it's strange.. probably no one will have it on their team lol it'll just primarily be a wild thing where they group together.. and the flower thing is also a bit strange. I wonder how many flowers there will be that they use

I dunno i could see the girl of the group having one depending on their personality. I can certainly see Shauna having one in the games

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
@Endless That sounds cool with me. Of course I am up for just about anything if its a good design. By the way who drew those they are very good.

dbApplejack

Whitney's Protege
I'm actually a little relieved they are more tight lipped about this Gens pokemon than past Gens. They still sate our hunger with more info but keep just enough away to have us asking for more. Then when the games come out, it's a mad dash to discover them all. :)

absolfusion

Soon.......
Last edited:

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
@absolfusion I like a lot of this stuff and wished it was true. The only thing I didn't like is that all Friendship based evolutions are now in Pokemon Amie. What if you turn out to be no good at Pokemon Amie then you can't evolve your Pokemon. The ridable pokemon thing actually make sense.

Ditto24

So I found this rumor on 4chan. The poster is obviously full of **** but it might make a good read anyway. http://boards.4chan.org/vp/res/13574421

Edit: I know I double posted. Shut up.

I think 4chan posts are considered as Spam so I'd refrain from posting this kinda stuff. But for the sake of it, it says that Fairy resists Fairy and I'm pretty sure it's confirmed that Fairy is neutral to Fairy.

absolfusion

Soon.......
@absolfusion I like a lot of this stuff and wished it was true. The only thing I didn't like is that all Friendship based evolutions are now in Pokemon Amie. What if you turn out to be no good at Pokemon Amie then you can't evolve your Pokemon. The ridable pokemon thing actually make sense.

Well I don't hink it's rocket science haha. I imagine that there are a lot of little things that will make your pokemon happy so there's no need to worry about that.

absolfusion

Soon.......
I think 4chan posts are considered as Spam so I'd refrain from posting this kinda stuff. But for the sake of it, it says that Fairy resists Fairy and I'm pretty sure it's confirmed that Fairy is neutral to Fairy.

alright won't be mentioned again

Naito

Also if Dedenne is somehow a Fairy type, and they made Marill a Fairy type, there is a HIGH chance theyll make all the Pika-clones Fairy types along with Pikachu itself.. Pachirisu, Emolga, Plusle, Minun alllll fairy smh

It was stated numerous times, that Pikachu remains pure electric type. I myself asked this question once. Plus, there is no chance Emolga will become fairy due to its dual typing.

mtie123

Johto's Hero
It was stated numerous times, that Pikachu remains pure electric type. I myself asked this question once. Plus, there is no chance Emolga will become fairy due to its dual typing.

I don't think Emolga will end up fairy nor do i think Pikachu will anymore. But i do believe Minum and Plusle will

0danmaster0

I found another fake scan. This is meant to be a dedenne evo and judging by it's source which is here: smogoncc.tumblr.com/post/59133822241/this-months-corocoro-gaming-magazine-has-finally this is intended to to fool people.
tumblr_ms05tcI7Aa1s5mujoo1_500.png

The battle screen is from gen 5 LOL this is so obviously fake

mtie123

Johto's Hero
I found another fake scan. This is meant to be a dedenne evo and judging by it's source which is here: smogoncc.tumblr.com/post/59133822241/this-months-corocoro-gaming-magazine-has-finally this is intended to to fool people.
tumblr_ms05tcI7Aa1s5mujoo1_500.png

The battle screen is from gen 5 LOL this is so obviously fake

I'm going to see this in my nightmares thanks 0.o looks freaky

Status
Not open for further replies.