• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanineblitz

I just love how customizable Furfou is. Along with looking cool it also gives me extra things to do in my game other than battle ahahhahaha. I love that it actually has a grooming scheduale as well it just seems so well thought out. It has definatley won me over since the intitial trailer it was shown in ...... especially since i thought it was a llama with an afro ;)

Looking back i find it funny that this llama hypogryph everybody was speculating on turned out to be a cute poodle with baby doll eyes lol im using the yellow one i love dog pokemon!

TheFairyQueen

Top Coordinator
Looking back i find it funny that this llama hypogryph everybody was speculating on turned out to be a cute poodle with baby doll eyes lol im using the yellow one i love dog pokemon!

I like dog pokemon, i never really used any though so this will be my first. I also find it quite funny that's how it turned out. Does anyone else think that Furfou kind of looks like it could have a pre evo simmilar to Gogoat. I could see it being a standalone but a pre evo would be nice ahahah

Cross_Thunder_Zekrom

If I am using Furfrou, I am never changing its look, the original look already badass for me with that hairstyle.

EDIT: after rereading Furfrou's section, it appaeared to have a lot more style than the first 3, so unless there have one even more badass than the original look then I'd go for it.

Last edited:

Underachiever007

If I am using Furfrou, I am never changing its look, the original look already badass for me with that hairstyle.

EDIT: after rereading Furfrou's section, it appaeared to have a lot more style than the first 3, so unless there have one even more badass than the original look then I'd go for it.

Yeah, I'm keeping the OG look as well. I'm gonna call that thing Shaggy.

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
Is the poodle pokemon non-evolutionary? So much for the theory that the cotton candy pokemon evolves into a poodle...

Arcanineblitz

At this point it is non-evolutionary yes

If it has a pre evo (named puffpup) it msy evolve via moonstone like skitty. It really reminds me of a dog version of delcatty

Cross_Thunder_Zekrom

a candy floss pokemon evolve into a poodle? Blasphemy!

All in seriousness, it is a non-evolving pokemon who will gain many form change from grooming I'd say that is plenty to make up for not evolving it or making it an evolved form of.

Oh i just thought of this, it cool if pokemon Coordinator contest returned in this game also in addition for style show. Well Ladies, get ready to show off your poodles :p

Last edited:

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Is the poodle pokemon non-evolutionary? So much for the theory that the cotton candy pokemon evolves into a poodle...

At best, that only disproves the notion that Swirlix will evolve into something that is based on the same kind of poodle as Furfrou.

AquaPikachu

At best, that only disproves the notion that Swirlix will evolve into something that is based on the same kind of poodle as Furfrou.

As i said before i really hope it turns into a Cotton Candy Yeti..that would be so cool and perfect. Maybe it could become Fairy/Fighting..the ultimate Dark Type Killer

mudkipzz

So, according to the rumours/leaks, Meowstic is meant to be the evolved version to another pokemon called Espurr.

I'm surprised, Meowstick looks more like a pre-evolved version.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
A little bit bemused about female pyroar. It shouldn't look like pidgeotto. More like persian.

It looks a lot like Persian. With a wig. :D

I like it, actually. Looks flashy. Still getting a male, though.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
I was gonna have a female but now i think i'm staying with mufasa, At least it makes more sense >_> xd

Aw, the female makes a lot of sense. It simply ate a Pidgeott and stole it's hair. :3

But yeah, Mufasa looks cooler. Poor thing can't even hear.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
i'm naming mine scar lol

also, i don't really get the baby-doll eyes thing. furfrou honestly has some pretty creepy looking eyes :p

You telling me Dolls don't have creepy Eyes? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.