• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Yeah, PokéBeach claims they've been shown 'proof' but it could be very well fake. I should think/hope the upcoming reveal of a new Pokémon will confirm the legitimacy of the rumours.

Yeah although I want those ideas to be true, let's take it with a grain of salt.

Still that Bunnelby evolution.

R_N

Also an important distinction:
These rumors restate from the previous rumor Espurr & water/fighting froakie. If either of these are true, it does not imply that the new set is true unless the descriptions match up.

I know I'm being particular about this but I don't want people to parade it around as if its true because pokebeach

NightFire7

Well if the new pokemon on wednesday turns out to be a pokemon that is listed on the new pokebeach rumours, than that could make things very interesting. But then again it could be somethng like a bunnelby evo that is pure normal and proves the rumours fake, we will just have to wait and see.

dman_dustin

Also an important distinction:
These rumors restate from the previous rumor Espurr & water/fighting froakie. If either of these are true, it does not imply that the new set is true unless the descriptions match up.

I know I'm being particular about this but I don't want people to parade it around as if its true because pokebeach

I never believe in rumors until it is absolutely confirmed, and by that I mean paraded around all the Pokemon fansites, even then I'm hesitant to believe those instances until its absolutely confirmed.

Edit: I'd find it odd a normal type Pokemon evolving and becoming a completely different type, and I exclude those where type changes made sense like Eevee.

Odious

あなたは馬鹿
I think more or less people just want some information to play around with, I mean this stuff is interesting

Ditto24

While it is an interesting read and I would legit scream if the Bunnelby evo was true, I can't wait till all this kind of stuff ends. We finally get the games and know everything and can ignore all these ''leaks''...pure bliss :D

Although I'm still expecting atleast 3 full dex leaks between now and then :(

18 days to go!!!

dman_dustin

and Azurill?

I don't know if you can count that since it was introduced a generation after its evolutions but if you can I'd argue that it was because Azurill fit the normal type better than water, because it wasn't developed as a water type until it evolves, I'd imagine it would be something, like a hypothetical example of a floating/gliding creature that further develops into something that can fly as it grows older and develops.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
While it is an interesting read and I would legit scream if the Bunnelby evo was true, I can't wait till all this kind of stuff ends. We finally get the games and know everything and can ignore all these ''leaks''...pure bliss :D

Although I'm still expecting atleast 3 full dex leaks between now and then :(

18 days to go!!!

Not to mention I think one of those Pokemon in that leak has almost the exact same name as Chespin's Evolution: Qulladin (unless i missed read it)

NightFire7

I am still suspicious, I would love it to be true because most of them sound great, but there is some there I am not so sure about and its from a different source to the one that gave the first batch of pokebeach rumours that turned out to be 95% true. More than ever I can't wait until wednesday. If a pokemon mentioned on this list turns out to be the pokemon revealed on wednesday, than ahem 10,9,8,7.....LET THE HYPE TRAIN BEGIN!!!!

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Not to mention I think one of those Pokemon in that leak has almost the exact same name as Chespin's Evolution: Qulladin (unless i missed read it)

Didn't stop Dodrio and Dugtrio

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
If thunder roll turns out to be true, i bet its the electric equivalent to flame wheel. But im not going to believe its true, although the porcupine would be awesome to have, although sandslash reminds me of one

adamfitz

poké-lover
My favorite pokemon are getting re typed
This may change how my togekiss is
No more stab from hyper voice I guess :D
Glad I get to change some things around and try out new moves with her

THATS IF THIS TURNS OUT TRUE

I'd also look forward to the white and purple porcupine
Sounds like a cute little guy :)

And I'm having a hard time picturing Helioptile's described evolution
So many ways it could look :D

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Still wish they reveal more evo for old pokemon
i dont want that eevee the only one who get new evo T.T

adamfitz

poké-lover
Still wish they reveal more evo for old pokemon
i dont want that eevee the only one who get new evo T.T

Me too!
Come on corsola! :D

Sushimole

I find Tyrantrum's entry rather ironic. It states that it can tear through steel plates with ease, yet Steel resists both its STABs.

However, dex entries aren't exactly known for being true to the metagame.

maybe he'll get a rock move that is super effective to steel type kind of as a counterpart to Freeze Dry

Status
Not open for further replies.