• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
I'm betting fake as heck, since they're the same time with near identical info.

But I think Gallantoad is the real name.

I'm betting my first shiny Poke that it's real.

Smeargle1987

Reckless Trainer
I actually really like Gallantoad,it doesnt have to scream "RPG THIEF CLASS!"

GatedSunOne

Like A Rockefeller
If the new pokemon revealed is a 2nd eeveelution, i think it's type will be steel. Another eeveelution would be the perfect pokemon to keep us in our toes with hype. It also would provide lots and lots of posts in the discussion.

Gatedsunone your sig...RingOFLMFAO here.

I'm not going to lie to you, part of me wants this to be an Eeveelution as well. They took their time telling us Mewtwo would not be restricted to just one Mega Evo.
I was one of those guys who, when he saw that WPM's rumor stated we'd get two Megas of Mewtwo, did NOT believe it. Needless to say I was pretty surprised when it came true, and this is a guy who believed 80% of it when it was proven true.

(...Oh, and thanks. I got that quote from some top-rated Youtube comment back when BW was still new.)

I'm betting fake as heck, since they're the same time with near identical info.

But I think Gallantoad is the real name.

Heh, I doubt any of the two are real myself.
Just watch. Tomorrow, some other super-leak is going to come out featuring this same evo as part of his bullet points...now that we're so close to release, the trolls are going to be fleeing the hills of Skyrim and heading all over the Web with their nonsense...

NightFire7

I'm just glad the game actually comes out really soon so we can finally put all these rumours behind us.........

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
I'm just glad the game actually comes out really soon so we can finally put all these rumours behind us.........

idk, i kinda like these "is it true or isn't it?" kinda things. spices things up ^^ Don't get me wrong, the release of the game cnt come sooner , but i think these rumours that arise clsoe to release defiantely help get keeping you busy till it's there :) plus its kinda fun to see what people can come up with

GatedSunOne

Like A Rockefeller
I actually really like Gallantoad,it doesnt have to scream "RPG THIEF CLASS!"

It's this and this fact alone that makes me almost positive that pic is a fraud, though.
Masuda himself said these Starter evos will carry traits that frog does nothing to support, in my eyes. Not that I'm calling you out and saying you believe it, but that's just my two cents on the image--I, too, think it looks raw; but it goes against what came out the mouth of the creators of Pokemon itself.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
It's this and this fact alone that makes me almost positive that pic is a fraud, though.
Masuda himself said these Starter evos will carry traits that frog does nothing to support, in my eyes. Not that I'm calling you out and saying you believe it, but that's just my two cents on the image--I, too, think it looks raw; but it goes against what came out the mouth of the creators of Pokemon itself.

It's fingers & toes look like small daggers, so there's that.

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
I have a good feeling that the pokemon they will reveal tomorrow will be helioptile evolution

That's what my gut feeling is telling me..

Still anything is possible..

I would really want an Eeveelution though.. The latest rumor mentioned there is another Eeveelution and its unexpected looking and isn't Dragon or Poison.. I expect it as Fighting or Steel..

GatedSunOne

Like A Rockefeller
It's fingers & toes look like small daggers, so there's that.

...Ehehe, I suppose. But that's an awfully-vague place to base inspiration on anything RPG-based when you compare the guy to to Braixen, a foxy poke whose not even fully developed and still blatantly shows off how "Mage/Witch/Sorcerer"-ish it really is. Quilladin has armor and Dex entries that prove it is based on knights, as well.

I must sound like a true nay-sayer to some guys at this point, but I really can't help it. Folks who spread rumors really do nothing to contribute to my affection towards XY right now, so I only see this leaker's site as trolling big-time until whatever he prophesies ends up true by tomorrow. I still vote he planned poorly by releasing this stuff a day before what may be a critical pokemon reveal...

dss_live

to be fair, froakie nor frogadier, when looking at their picturing and ignoring their behaviour in the anime trailers (the bubble shuriken, the bubble hood) neither really actively say ninja or thief. If the bubbles still do the same thing for gallantoad as it did for froakie, combined with its sleek physique it's jsut as mush a "ninja" type, atleast jsut as much as froakie/frogadier itself.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
I for one seriously love this toadfrog. It's just what I want Frogadier's evo to be like. Really hope it's real, but I doubt it, just because...

Smeargle1987

Reckless Trainer

thetamale

You people do know the person who drew the Frogadier evo has already commented, right?

Just don't want people coming in thinking it's real.

Regality

Digital King
RPG... We have a Knight and a Mage.
Therefore, Froakie could be a Ranger?

Which kinda fits in with Frogadier, as bombardiers are bombers, and we have seen it throwing potentially explosive foam..

Smeargle1987

Reckless Trainer
That person commented saying he put the image on with the other two-he didnt mean he DREW it

dss_live

You people do know the person who drew the Frogadier evo has already commented, right?

Just don't want people coming in thinking it's real.

are you reffering to this ?
I created that picture, the evolution on the other hand appeared on a german site, we actually don't know who leaked it..

What i read from it is that he created the picture (froakie, frogadier, galantoad standing next to each other) white the actuall evolution itself was leaked by a german site, not drawn by the guy who commented. What he created was just an image where he took the leaked evo and put it next to the others. Or atleast that's what i got from it

thetamale

What i read from it is that he created the picture (froakie, frogadier, galantoad standing next to each other) white the actuall evolution itself was leaked by a german site, not drawn by the guy who commented. What he created was just an image where he took the leaked evo and put it next to the others. Or atleast that's what i got from it

My mistake, I misread.

NightFire7

Can't wait until tomorrow, at least we will get something that is actually confirmed to talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.