• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wsides

It does look kinda like a shield is forming on the back.

Something else I think is kinda cool is that the tassels look like 2 arms. Now it has 2 eyes and 2 arms. I'm expecting another evolution that "finishes" the look and makes it look more complete.

Yeah I agree, makes me think of the mounts in your house in Skyrim.

juddy96

Of course here comes all the hate on Doublade, seriously, most people that didn't like Honedge wouldn't like Doublade, that was established, why bother hating and repeating? IMO, its pretty cool. Call it lazy. Call it unoriginal. Doublade doesn't care.

TheFairyQueen

Top Coordinator
the more i stare st Doublade the more it seems to grow on me ..... a lot better than what i thaught of honedge .... probably because it's Paaaaaaaank

0danmaster0

doublade looks ridiculous. and people complain about dugtrio and magneton...

rocky505

It's more creative than Magneton. At least they changed the color lol

Aegon

That's it? What a lacklustre reveal. I liked Honedge (though not nearly as much as the other new Pokémon), but this evolution is so unexciting. I do hope it's not its final form.

adamfitz

poké-lover
Far better then than magnemite-magneton

IMACHARIZARDGUY

Pokemon Master
not the pokemon's evolution i wanted to see but i have to admit it looks sweet. I like the shield look in the middle with the two blades at each side.

O well i suppose its a good reveal seeing as though the actual game will be released very soon

not too fond of the colour change either, i liked the blue. Maybe its the female Doublade lol

Of course here comes all the hate on Doublade, seriously, most people that didn't like Honedge wouldn't like Doublade, that was established, why bother hating and repeating? IMO, its pretty cool. Call it lazy. Call it unoriginal. Doublade doesn't care.

its going to be have a monster Atk stat.

Hasty

Moonside
aww sad to see a lot of people dont really like it

We have seen already so many of those Pokemon that just bind together... it's just uncreative, I like for example Magneton a lot...
But this evolution-concept is used to many times....

I would rather have Honedge to be stand-alone.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Magneton and Dugtrio called, they want their design concept back.

In all seriousness, not what I expected but I somehow actually quite like it.

Frisky

Sigh...

Waited hours for the reveal and we get this...

Oh well, I guess. Looks like it'd be strong, so I'll use it even though I hate it's design.

GG Gamefreak, GG.

Odious

あなたは馬鹿
A lot of you seem to forget 2 Beldum=1 Metang and 2 Beldums and 1 Metang=Metagross I don't see the probelms since ALOT of people like Metagross yet it's originality is just not there

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
I dont see what the problem is

I bet it could evolve again, into a knight that will use the swords.

Meh not a fan of Doublade.
I never really liked Dugtrio or Magneton either, being just multiple ones of their pre-evos.

Well at least they changed the color with Doublade, that's something, but so far, it's one of the more "meh" gen 6 pokemon to me.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
it's just uncreative

It's plenty creative. It goes from a sword to a coat of arms. To say nothing about it being an armed coat of arms with arms.

Last edited:
We have seen already so many of those Pokemon that just bind together... it's just uncreative, I like for example Magneton a lot...
But this evolution-concept is used to many times....

I would rather have Honedge to be stand-alone.

i know i wasnt expecting an evo but i mean its 2 SWORDS (and a shield it looks like) i think its cool

Status
Not open for further replies.