• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupporterofMegaMagikarp

I Like Doublade more without the coat,with the coat it is okay.

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
I don't hate the design I just wish Honedge stayed as a single form unique Pokemon with this added as its Mega in PokemonZ/X2/Y2

What I do hope for however is a shiny that matches its pre-evos colouration!

I'm sure once we see some footage of Doublade in game in movement many opinions will change.

GatedSunOne

Like A Rockefeller
The only bad I see out of this situation--that is, Doublade evolving again-- is that it runs the risk of having what may be awful BST for a final evolution. Unless we're looking at our next psuedo-legendary pokemon, I can't imagine grabbing BST higher than Luxray (Please gain a Mega Evo in Gen Six) or Stoutland.

I'd hate to have a repeat of Klinklang, where even as a final evolution it could still be easily dispatched...

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
I actually really like that design,i'm kinda glad honedge got an evolution. I think it looks really nice. Then again this is coming from the girl who thinks Fennikin got better when it evolved so what do I know.

Rio!

Composer
I think its a lot better then
Magnemite or klink

LOLTHIS. One gear. Two Gear. OMG THREE GEARS11! Klinklang is awesome in it's own right but yeah, it isn't too exciting. X)

The Musician

Heracross trainer
Honestly, I have to say that Dugtrio's and Magneton's designs were less creative than this. I am not saying they weren't creative, but I am sure that there is a lot more behind Doublade that you haters can see.

Please elaborate on how two crossed swords is more creative than three moles or three connected floating magnets.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo

Daimona

Hero of Truth
IMO Doublade is heads and tails above something like Magneton or Klingklang - it's just way more beatiful and more intricate in it's design than the other ones.

If it gets one more evo I would like to see it gain a plumed helmet (not a full suit of armor) and weild the swords telekinetically (and maybe another color-change, royal purple?)

SupporterofMegaMagikarp

Just me liked Doublade more without the coat?

Hasty

Moonside
They put thought into something and created something unique. That's good enough for me.

The idea is nice being coat of arms, but the execution is bad.. they should have added more major details.

IMO Doublade is heads and tails above something like Magneton or Klingklang - it's just way more beatiful and more intricate in it's design than the other ones.

It can't the more beautiful than Magneton, it's not symmetrical!!!!111!11

Persian22

Awesome!!!!!!
I can see them act as two twin swords dancing on the battlefield an slashing aroudn them, they better not be attached to eachother, I them being two sword twins that can act together and apart.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
I'm currently looking at this from my phone, it looks OK but it's a bit underwhelming. The shield/coat of arms being formed is sort of neat.

Heartlessangel17

Dark Trainer
Awesome!!!!!!
I can see them act as two twin swords dancing on the battlefield an slashing aroudn them, they better not be attached to eachother, I them being two sword twins that can act together and apart.

They fused together. The blades themselves though, aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.