• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterKinRyu

Spectral Fae Trainer
If the Flying/Fighting type exists, then'd I'd be really compelled to name it Rawk Hawk. (cue awesome theme now)

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
I liked the Hawky too...I kind of wanted the Barnicle pokemon to be like Corsola Evo or Mega Evo though

lol, they aren't even based on the same thing. ^^ I doubt that could happen. However, the Batnicle Pkmn most likely has a evo, and Corsola might very easy have a Mega anyways.

MonfernoFreak

~Monferno is boss~
Aw, but Hawky looks awesome. ^^ And Barnicle is just the right amout of derp. It's really a Water version of Diglett, hehe.

Ehh... I admit Hawky's ok but I just really don't like the barnacle :/ My opinion

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Ehh... I admit Hawky's ok but I just really don't like the barnacle :/ My opinion

Well each his own. ^^ But people hated Stunfisk. I'm sure most will get used to this one. Maybe.

Smeargle1987

Reckless Trainer
Right-the barnacle looks fake,2D,badly designed and real ugly-How anyone on here can say they like it or even begin to think its real is beyhond me. Im sure im not alone in saying I have seen way better looking and believable fakes than this?!

And as for saying its a "derpy " Pokemon or an underwater diglett/ dugtrio etc,even they were better designed.

Its FAKE

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
I thought I read that the creator of the Barnacle Pokemon said it was fake and that the Fighting Hawk was 100% real?

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Right-the barnacle looks fake,2D,badly designed and real ugly-How anyone on here can say they like it or even begin to think its real is beyhond me. Im sure im not alone in saying I have seen way better looking and believable fakes than this?!

And as for saying its a "derpy " Pokemon or an underwater diglett/ dugtrio etc,even they were better designed.

Its FAKE

'Better designed' is your opinion. I Think Nuzleef has a poor design, that doesn't make it fake. ^^ And the Barnicle doesn't look any more 2D than the real Pokémon we've seen in Dex.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
I thought I read that the creator of the Barnacle Pokemon said it was fake and that the Fighting Hawk was 100% real?

Speaking is different to showing us pictures though. They've yet to show any evidence that they are infact the person who leaked the prior images and proof that they fakes the images they claim to have faked. The same way we've yet to have evidence to claim they are real, other how authentic they look to the naked eye.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Loving this more and more. XD

tumblr_mtwndeuRAa1rwudczo1_500.png

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
I seen the Fighting/Flying Pokémon. I didn't care for the in-game pic of it, but the pic that MastersofMonsters just posted looks cool.

But where is the picture of the "Barnacle" Pokémon?

Watchog

Lv. 50
Eh... Screw this, I rather wait a few more days and confirm the rest of the dex on my own. I think i spoiled myself enough already anyways.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
Last edited:

Turchiple

Advanced Spriter
Water stone Diglet anyone? I can't wait for these rumours to meet their ends.

msiew10

well, instead of evolving farfetch duck, they create a fighting hawk instead....

Rakurai

Because they totally couldn't give Far'fetchd a mega evolution, too.

It would have to get a boost on a level unlike any of the other megas to be even remotely usable, but to see it finally capable of accomplishing something in competitive play would be refreshing.

In any case, I'm thinking I'm going to have to break my usual trend of not having Pokemon of the same types on my team now, because I need that hawk. Time to think of a catchy nickname for it in advance.

Last edited:

adamfitz

poké-lover
Would you look at the cute leaked pokemon!!
Awhh
1380519032270.jpg

MonfernoFreak

~Monferno is boss~
Status
Not open for further replies.